- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
About TalkTalk Business
TalkTalk Business is one of the UK’s fastest growing B2B telecoms providers, offering a full range of business-grade communications products and services, spanning internet access, data, voice and mobile. Our mission is to deliver what matters most to our 180,000+ business and public sector customers, and 800+ Partners, through reliable, easy-to-use, innovative, great value solutions.
We exist to equip British businesses with more reliable, easy-to-use, innovative, great value solutions across internet, data, voice and mobile.
Kristine Olson-Chapman, Managing Director
TalkTalk Business thrives on innovation, looking for ways to disrupt the market and deliver value back to our customers. Following an investment of over £600m, we operate one of Britain’s largest Next Generation Networks, with 95% coverage and more than 3,000 enabled exchanges for Ethernet, EFM and Business Broadband.
Having started out as a pure telephony provider in 1995, we've developed into an organisation that can offer much more. We still hold voice solutions and mobile services very much at our core, enabling businesses to take advantage of cost savings from converging voice and data.
Empowering businesses every day
With over 20 years' experience providing support to customers - from national retailers to sole traders - and with future-proof, scalable technology, dedicated support, TalkTalk Business aims to make Britain's businesses better off. We've been using our expertise to empower you to connect to the things that matter most: your customers, your employees and your suppliers.
Because if it matters to you, it definitely matters to us.
Part of the TalkTalk Group
We believe reasonably priced, reliable telecoms services should be available to everyone. We have always aimed to be the leading value for money provider for all our products and there has never been a clearer space for a trusted value champion in the market. As the value champion in the B2B market we aim to double the size of TalkTalk Business by growing its presence in the small business market, Ethernet connectivity and next generation voice products. For more information about the Group see our Group website.