- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- The Christmas No1 for Internet Traffic is...
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
Meet the team
The people behind our success
We know only too well that it’s the people who are the true heartbeat and culture of a company. That’s why throughout the organisation we’ve taken great care to selectively place the right skills and expertise to support every aspect of our business. From technology development to network growth and customer service, helpful, proactive people are the driving force.
With experience that goes beyond the telecoms and IT industry, our group of directors and officers are dedicated to achieving our goals of launching the latest Business Grade solutions whilst offering first class, dedicated support.
Telecoms can be a complex and fast paced industry, but in Kristine’s role as Managing Director of TalkTalk Business she is on a mission to ensure that the customer is at the heart of every decision we make.
With a career spanning 20+ years in three very diverse sectors--FMCG (Unilever), Finance (AMEX) and Telco (TTB)—Kristine is a champion of customer-driven decision making, whilst understanding the importance of effective business partnering. She believes in the power of best practice, knowledge sharing and continual development.
It is this continual drive for development that has catapulted Kristine into other initiatives such as, the National Parks Partnerships UK (where she is non- exec director), being Exec Sponsor for Inclusivity at TalkTalk Group and serving as a mentor on the 30% Club cross company mentoring programme.
“I’ve worked in lots of different industries but in Telco, every year is different, every day is different and we’re absolutely at the forefront of moving the world forwards and that’s what excites me”
Director of Partners
Former England Basketball player Richard Thompson is responsible for helping our Partner community capitalise on TalkTalk Business’ innovative Next Generation converged Voice and Data services. Steering reliable and cost-effective products and services that complement our Partners’ own capabilities, he helps each build long-term, sustainable market share and introduce new disruptive models.
Richard has been part of the TalkTalk Business team since joining as a graduate 16 years ago in Partner Sales as an Account Manager and went on to fulfil a variety of roles in business and commercial strategy. When the opportunity presented itself to lead the partner business, he jumped at it. It is the largest and most important part of our organisation and very much the growth engine of TalkTalk Business, which he believes makes it an exciting place to work.
Our Partners are a crucial part of our organisation, and TalkTalk Business' success is based on their achievements. It really is a collaboration where we strive to offer the most innovative solutions at the best value, so that Partners can unlock more margin and growth. I believe in win-win scenarios and relationships built on trust.
Director, Carrier & Systems Integrators
Ruth joined TalkTalk Business in 2011, having previously been with Eircom as UK Wholesale Manager. More recently she held the position of Business Solutions Director, using her knowledge of the Telecoms market and our customers’ needs to bring, transformational change to the way TalkTalk Business’ Sales and Operations integrates, with a core focus on improving our customers service experience. With 18 years of Wholesale and Telecoms experience, in 2018 she took on the role of Director for Carrier and SI’s at TalkTalk Business, where she is now focused on developing and enhancing the Wholesale Data and Voice offering to expand and evolve Carrier & SI channels. Ruth is passionate about building strategic relationships and ensuring that collaboration and customer centricity is at the heart of everything her team delivers. It is through this drive, that her team are focussed on helping deliver and develop the latest innovations in the Carrier & SI Channel, to ensure we can meet our customers’ needs with cutting edge services.
Our strategy is defined by the needs of our customers, this is the reason why we have made it our ethos to ensure that they are at the heart of every decision we make. By forging strong relationships based on mutual respect and by listening to the needs of what our customers want, is how we demonstrate that we deliver true value.