- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- Get an hour back every day
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Top tips for preparing your small business for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- The Northern Agenda
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
At TalkTalk Business, we believe no organisation should be held back by poor connectivity, which is why we’re committed to providing a full range of reliable and competitively-priced internet, data networking, voice and mobile solutions. We work with all business types, from sole traders to national retailers. So, whether you’re looking for a standalone service, such as superfast broadband, MPLS IPVPN, SIP Trunks, a business phone line or a mobile plan, or you have more complex needs and want a comprehensive connectivity package, we can help.
We also collaborate with business Partners including Resellers, Carriers and System Integrators to enable them to maximise profitability and build long-term market share across a variety of Next Generation technologies.
Whether you want to search for broadband, voice or network solutions by business type, we’ve got the information you need.
We’re committed to finding the right deals for all of our business customers and Partners, so as well as offering excellent value off-the-shelf packages, we can provide tailored, unique solutions that match your precise requirements. Simply browse this page to look for network solutions, broadband and phone plans by business type.
You can also contact our team of specialists based here in the UK. Whichever services you require, you can be confident that we will have voice, mobile, data networking or broadband packages to suit your business type.