- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- The Christmas No1 for Internet Traffic is...
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
Get in touch
All other solutions
0800 083 3003 - Mon-Sun 8am-6pm
0800 298 2883 - Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
0800 083 2545 - 8am-8pm
Calls to 0845 330 numbers cost 3p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.
Press & PR
For all media enquiries, please email the press office.
For more information on the TalkTalk Group view the Group website.
To report spam or junk mail email us here.
To report phishing activity (the fraudulent practice of trying to obtain personal information), please email us here.
Call blocking queries
At TalkTalk we take the security of our customers very seriously. We may block calls and stop certain telephone numbers calling our customers where we have concerns that they may be scam or nuisance calls. We are also required by law to block invalid telephone numbers that you cannot call.
If you have tried to call one of our customers on more than one occasion and you think your call has been incorrectly blocked then get in touch with us at CLIQuery@talktalkplc.com. We need you to tell us the number you were trying to dial and the reason you think your number should not be blocked. We’ll then investigate the matter and let you know the outcome.
Please be aware that if you hear the message “the person you are calling has blocked your number”, we will not unblock your number. This is because our customer may have blocked your number on our callsafe platform.