- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
* Denotes a required field
Save up to £2,500 off a superfast internet connection
Call 03301 625 464
How the Gigabit Voucher Scheme works
Why get a Dedicated Internet Connection with this scheme?
You’ll benefit from speeds of between 100 Mbps to 1Gbps (or 1,000 Mbps) – compare this to the average UK standard broadband speed which is just 11Mbps
It is crucial for supporting effective remote working, data back-up and Cloud-connection, which assists everything from applications to hosted telephony
It’s highly scalable, reliable and quick, meaning you can provide exceptional customer service by reducing delays and downtime in high-traffic periods
It will help boost productivity amongst employees by reducing lag time and providing them with a connection they can rely on
Copper phone lines (used within standard broadband/ADSL connections) will soon become outdated – the DCMS plans to connect the whole of the UK with full-fibre broadband by 2033 as part of the government’s £200 million investment plan
Call for a quote 03301 625 464
What's the scheme all about?
The Gigabit Voucher scheme has been launched by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) as part of its Local Full Fibre Networks Programme.
As an approved Government partner, TalkTalk Business Direct is able to work with you to find out if you’re eligible and then carry out all the hard work to help you claim your voucher.
How to apply for the Gigabit Voucher Scheme
* Denotes a required field
If you haven’t already tried it
Why not also get in touch about moving your business phones to the cloud? TalkTalk Business offers a great range of IP voice solutions, including hosted voice, which allows you to replace existing landlines with a Cloud-based phone line.
Cloud-based phone lines route calls over the internet which has a number of benefits including:
- Enabling flexible working Low upfront costs
- Being scalable and managed, it can grow with your business
- It’s a simple solution, which only requires telephone headsets or softphones