- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- The Christmas No1 for Internet Traffic is...
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
Leased Lines and Hosted Voice
Licences from £115 a month
Hosted Voice (VoIP)
The ISDN switch off is coming – don’t get left behind!
Hosted Voice is a VoIP phone system that routes your calls through your Internet connection. It integrates with your office and mobile handsets bringing all of the features of a traditional phone system whilst offering savings with a low-cost pay monthly model and no installation fees.
Not sure your internet connection is good enough?
There’s always a solution. Call our specialist team on 03301 620 763 to find out more!
Why choose a Hosted Voice (VoIP) System
- Ideal replacement for old phone systems – our brand new Mitel hardware includes key functionality and full maintenance. Plus, we are a Mitel Platinum Partner!
- Never miss a call – make and take multiple calls over your Internet connection & remove the need for phone lines.
- Improve customer communication – with day and night mode.
- A professional service every time – options include hold messages and music, call queuing, auto attendant and voicemail to email.
- Super-flexible - Integrates with your office handset, mobile, laptop and desktop.
- Move site with ease - hosted telephony makes moving simple thanks to plug and play functionality and the ability to keep your existing number – no matter where you are (providing you have an internet connection)!
- No hidden charges – ZERO upfront or installation cost.
- Minute bundles available - to 01, 02, 03 and 07 numbers.
- Web-based portal for ease of use - add new employees or make changes on demand.
- Business continuity – automatically re-route calls from one location to another.
- Streamline your operations – benefit from chat, video conference, screen share and functions allowing you to check colleagues’ availability.
- Always supported - 24/7 UK-based help centre.
- Always updated - access new features and upgrades when released.
Just some of the many benefits
Pay for what you need
It’s ideal for growing businesses with more than one phone user and the pay monthly model means it’s scalable, allowing you to pay for just the number of phone users you need. Even better there are no upfront or installation costs.
+ Suitable from 1 to 100s of users
+ Deploy across single or multiple sites
+ Choice of brand new handsets
+ Free installation
+ Free training
+ No one-off cost
+ Multiple concurrent calls
+ Next day repair/replace maintenance
+ Hold music
+ Hold message
+ Voicemail to email
+ Add auto-attendant
+ Mobile twinning
+ Internal DM functionality
+ Multi-line functionality
+ Answerphone system
+ Day/night mode
+ Transfer Calls
+ Keep existing telephone number(s)
+ Unlimited numbers
+ Outbound Calls
+ Plug and Play
+ Unlimited DDIs
+ New Mitel Handset(s) + 3 year warranty
+ Premium maintenance
+ Monitor call stats
+ Call conferencing
+ Adhoc call recording
+ MiCollab App access
Great for flexible working locations
It allows your team to communicate regardless of their location and brings together voice, messaging and presence to allow easy interaction. It also integrates with existing IT infrastructure such as Skype for Business.
And, with one single supplier and a transparent price per-user, management is really simple.
Why TalkTalk Business
TalkTalk Business is one of only four Mitel Platinum partners in the UK and was voted Cloud Service Provider of the Year 2016 by Mitel. Together Mitel and TalkTalk Business provide a compelling Unified Communications platform for customers. As one of the world’s most trusted communications providers, Mitel power more than 2 billion business communications and 60 million business users.
Employees can download the app directly from the application store for Android, iOS and BlackBerry. TalkTalk Business has delivered IP telephony since 2009 and launched its Hosted Voice solution in 2012.
Want to know more? Download our free eBook
Are you ready to join the 45% of businesses already enjoying savings and increased productivity through IP Voice adoption?
Read our checklist of the top questions you should consider when choosing VoIP