- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- The Christmas No1 for Internet Traffic is...
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
News and Insight
Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
The next year will be huge for the telecommunications industry. Powered by the new full fibre strategy, the UK is a leader of technology. Want to learn more? We’ve gathered insights about the key things Telco’s should be paying attention to in 2019.
The Christmas No1 for Internet Traffic is...
Which websites and platforms drove the most traffic across our network this year? Click here to read our top five Christmas countdown from a peak consumption perspective.
"We made a move from ISDN to SIP Trunks, to remove a costly and less reliable legacy system and since doing so we have made a 60% cost saving, and that even includes an additional Ethernet circuit.”
Fullers was looking to connect multiple sites securely and consistently, whilst reducing costs, rationalising suppliers and simplifying support processes.
With an MPLS IPVPN wide area networking (WAN) solution deployed over EFM, the business can now rely on the superior network performance it needs, while enabling fast and secure data transfer between all its UK sites.
TalkTalk launches new company FibreNation to accelerate its full fibre plans
TalkTalk today announced an acceleration of its full fibre strategy, with the launch of a company to build a new broadband network for Britain. The company, FibreNation, will roll out faster, more reliable broadband to three million homes and businesses.
TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
After weeks of anticipation, TalkTalk Business were proudly awarded the Best Business “over £10m” by a committee of judges at this year’s Internet Telephony Service Providers Awards (ITSPA).
TalkTalk Business gets closer to Partners
More and better account management for each Partner: Find out more about TalkTalk Business's restructured Partner team that's grown by 25%.
eBook: VoIP Buyer's Guide
Are you ready to join the 45% of businesses already enjoying savings and increased productivity through IP Voice adoption? Read our checklist of the top questions you should consider when choosing VoIP.
1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade