- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
This month we are heading to The Business Show 2017, the UK's largest gathering of entrepreneurs, SMEs and industry experts. It is taking place on 17th and 18th May and will see more than 20,000 visitors descend on the venue. Inside the ExCel London, there will be 350 exhibitors and 250 seminars.
With so much to see trying to decide what sessions to prioritise can be overwhelming. Fortunately, there's something for everyone at the event, with zones dedicated to topics such as getting a business off the ground, understanding finances or going global. To help decide the best things to see and do, we have picked out four keynote speeches and masterclasses we think are invaluable to a growing business.
Digital marketing best practices
Today, every business needs an online presence with 82 percent of small businesses believing that digital marketing is critical to success. But many don’t have the strategy in place to thrive, so where better to learn about how to make the most of digital opportunities than from one of the biggest technology companies – Google. This is your chance to hear their Head of Marketing Strategy and Customer Acquisitions, Raja Saggi offer a range of practical tips for how small businesses can make the most of digital channels to boost their brand, acquire and retain new customers and improve growth. Thousands of business leaders pay handsomely to hear Google leaders speak about what they know best so this is a must see, be sure to arrive early to get a seat for this one!
This talk will be held on Wednesday 17th May at 16:15 in Keynote Theatre 2.
10 steps to profitable growth
When looking to grow your business it’s vital you have a clear strategy and the right tools in place to achieve success. That’s why the 10 steps to profitable growth talk is must see. Developed by the experts at Cranfield School of Management's Business Growth Programme, it highlights ten key growth strategies that have been proven to help businesses succeed, each one of which offers you a simple and actionable strategy that can be implemented almost immediately.
The seminar takes place hourly between 11:00 and 17:00 on both Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th at stand 8200.
Olympic winning performance in business
Here’s your chance to meet two former Olympic medallists turned businessmen. Steve Backley and Roger Black have swapped the athletics stadium for the world of business, and they reckon there's a lot of crossover between the two. Black says "the mindset for success is similar, regardless of whether you are a 400m runner or whether you are launching a start-up or property investing business. To reach and stay at the top of your game, you make repeated sacrifices; you focus 100 per cent on the end result."
You can hear from Steve Backley and Roger Black in Keynote Theatre 2 at 11:00 on Thursday 18th.
Digital transformation masterclass
Many firms talk about digital transformation as being the foundation of success in today's environment with 39 percent of SME’s stating that being active in the digital economy is essential to their survival in the next five years. But what does this mean in reality for SMEs? And what are the latest trends in SEO, PPC and display advertising? This seminar promises to help small firms understand the term digital transformation and show what it can do for their business, from improving efficiency and enabling better decision-making to boosting customer satisfaction.
You can find this session at 11:00, 14:00, 16:00 and 17:00 on Wednesday 17th, and 11:00, 14:00 and 16:00 on Thursday 18th at stand 4100.
Need a break between talks?
Between sessions, why not get a free professional headshot (great for social media and your website) at stand 7180, where you can also find out about the internet, calling and mobile services TalkTalk Business has to offer.
Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
As homeworking becomes the new normal, TalkTalk Business explores the technology and connectivity to make it work.
Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
Is residential up to the job of homeworking? No. Here’s why business fibre is the only connectivity that can reliably, securely, and cost effectively keep small businesses in business.
What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
Empowering home working through business fibre lines for remote workers could help UK businesses save money and excel in the new normal.