- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
News and PR
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Hybrid Working
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
When it comes to selecting the right networking and communications solution for your business, there are a number of options to choose from. At a time when the amount of data traffic being handled by businesses in all sectors is on the rise, it's increasingly important to select the right options for your needs.
One technology that you should consider is MPLS IPVPN. This can help your company securely connect multiple sites and provide fast, flexible networking performance.
But are you sure that this is right for you? Here are five increasingly common scenarios where having an IPVPN solution can give a great boost to your business. If you recognise one or more of them, this technology could well be the answer to your needs.
1. Your growing business needs more flexibility
As your business grows, the need to add extra capacity and new capabilities becomes essential to support your expansion. An IPVPN solution is easily able to support this, as it enables businesses to add a large number of endpoints when needed and make changes to reflect shifting business requirements. This means you can scale up a growing business without hassle. IPVPN can facilitate technology shifts, as new services evolve and move to the internet, your organisation will be "Cloud Ready".
2. You need to send traffic between multiple sites securely
IPVPN is perfect for businesses that have multiple locations and need to transfer data between these sites. Using options such as the open internet for such transfers leaves you at risk of increased latency, as well as having data intercepted or leaving your network exposed. However, IPVPN technology allows your business to consolidate traffic including voice, video and data and send it securely, at high speed, wherever it needs to go - including home workers.
3. You rely heavily on collaborative tools
The ability to share data quickly and securely is vital for any business that has a heavy reliance on collaborative tools. Any delays or disruptions to these activities can have a serious impact on your business's productivity. The technology guarantees a reliable, resilient service and ensures there's always bandwidth available for demanding applications such as high-definition video-conferencing.
4. You need a private network solution on limited resources
A private networking solution is now a requirement for many businesses - but the expenses that are associated with this can be significant. However, IPVPN solutions can be implemented without major capital investment. With the right provider, who has the required reach and product set, your company can connect individual sites securely at much lower cost using IPVPN technology. Opting for a solution that includes monitoring services also helps provide you with the information you need to optimise your network at the lowest cost.
5. You have to connect solutions such as electronic POS
The security that IPVPN provides is also especially useful to enterprises such as retailers that need to connect devices including point-of-sale terminals, Chip and PIN machines and stock management tools to their network. For these companies, IPVPN is often the most cost-effective, reliable and secure way to ensure these essential functions work effectively. IPVPN allows users to prioritise key types of data, you can be sure these areas are given the focus they need.
If one or more of these situations ring true for your business, we are here to help. Find out more about our IPVPN solution here.
TalkTalk's new reserach reveals the importance home workers place on fast, reliable internet connectivity as well as some of the benefits to come out of remote working.
Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
This week, TalkTalk organised a schedule of activities foused on increasing mental health awareness, to help ensure our colleagues feel supported while working remotely.