- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
Networking is essential to the growth of any small business. It’s important to meet fellow entrepreneurs, learn about the latest trends and ask for advice from those who've been there and done it all.
There are few better ways to do this than by attending The Business Show - the UK's largest exhibition for anyone thinking of starting a business or looking to grow their company. It's taking place at ExCel London on May 17th and 18th, where there'll be 350 exhibitors, 250 seminars and 12 masterclasses for the 25,000 attendees to enjoy.
We’ll be exhibiting at stand 7180 so pop along and say hello! There’s so much to see and do at The Business Show 2017. Here are five great reasons why you should head down to London this May.
1. A great line-up of expert speakers
One of the best things about The Business Show's line-up of keynote speakers is the huge variety of expertise and experiences on offer. Speakers include: former Dragons' Den stars Hilary Devey and Rachel Elnaugh, Google B2B marketing expert Raja Saggi, Yell CEO Richard Hanscott and Olympian and performance coach Roger Black, to name but a few.
2. Boost your personal brand
You can't get anywhere in business unless you get your name out there - and with the increasing importance of social media, building your brand online has never been more important. Making sure you portray the right image is an essential part of building your personal brand which is why we are offering free professional headshots. Drop by TalkTalk Business at stand 7180 for a free headshot to boost your personal brand.
3. Get great tips to build your business
After you’ve had your headshot taken why not check out keynote theatre two, just opposite our stand. The theatre will be hosting talks at the event that can really help you take your business to the next level. There will also be a Ten Steps to Profitable Growth masterclass just next door, which has been developed by the team behind the Business Growth Programme at Cranfield School of Management.
4. It's totally free
You might be wondering how much it costs to gain access to this goldmine of resources and tips. But the answer is absolutely nothing, as The Business Show is a completely free event. All you have to do is register for tickets via the website. Here, you also get an opportunity to tell the organisers what particularly interests you, whether it's advice on how to manage your firm's finances or help with taking your brand global.
5. It's in one of the most exciting cities in the world
Of course, there's more to life than work, and if you feel the need to step away from the exhibition for a while, you will be spoiled for choice when it comes to downtime. Excel London is just ten minutes away from Canary Wharf via public transport where there are a host of great restaurants and bars. The venue also has easy links via the DLR and tube to all the capital's world-famous attractions, so if you want to combine business with pleasure, what better excuse is there than a trip to The Business Show 2017?
We hope to see you at The Business Show. We’ll be at stand 7180 so do, pop by to get your free professional headshot taken and find out about the range of internet, calling and mobile services TalkTalk business has to offer.
Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
As homeworking becomes the new normal, TalkTalk Business explores the technology and connectivity to make it work.
Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
Is residential up to the job of homeworking? No. Here’s why business fibre is the only connectivity that can reliably, securely, and cost effectively keep small businesses in business.
What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
Empowering home working through business fibre lines for remote workers could help UK businesses save money and excel in the new normal.
TalkTalk Business awarded Mitel Platinum Partner status
What is a Leased Line?
In this blog I’ll explain the differences between Broadband, Fibre Broadband and what is known as a dedicated leased line, as well as explaining the advantages and disadvantages of these services.