- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
News and PR
- Cardiff: An ultrafast city
- The connectivity market is changing fast: it’s time to upgrade
- TalkTalk is one the best places to work in the UK!
- TalkTalk Business: Finalists in Comms Council UK Awards 2021
- Business Full Fibre can drive post-lockdown success
- The new need for speed
- Ofcom report: UK digital dependency driven to new heights during lockdown
- Business Full Fibre - the what, where and why of full fibre
- Ultrafast Business Fibre: what it is and why you might need it
- Ultrafast Business Fibre is your back to business game changer
- Hybrid Working
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
TalkTalk Business Named as Finalists in 2021 Comms Council UK Awards
Recognising success is a key aspect of any business and TalkTalk Business is no different. We’re always looking to celebrate our wins and find ways to develop even further. One of the best ways we gauge the quality of our solutions is by entering industry awards such as the Comms Council UK Awards, and we're thrilled to announce that we've been shortlisted as finalists in the ‘Best ITSP – Large Enterprise’ category.
Comms Council UK was founded back in 2004, when VoIP was an incredibly new and niche comms market and has grown from 12 founding members to over 100 members, consisting of network operators, service providers, resellers, suppliers and consultants.
The organisation champions VoIP technology and the businesses that enable it. Through lobbying on all regulatory and policy developments, educating members on those developments and building a network of industry leaders to share their experience and insights, Comms Council UK helps the industry develop and innovate new technologies that ultimately benefit the entire country and help everyone stay in touch!
Obviously, submitting an award entry to such an experienced and knowledgeable organisation means backing up our claims. That’s why we told Comms Council UK about our work with Matthew Clark, a leading beverage wholesaler, and let them know how our Hosted Voice solution from Mitel helped them save money and thrive through the pandemic.
“For our customer solutions to be examined with a fine-tooth comb and TalkTalk Business to be named as a finalist in these awards, simply proves the sheer effort our team put in day-in, day-out for our customers, and I couldn’t be prouder of our people.
“With the 2025 PSTN and ISDN Switch Off around the corner, business communications are in a state of flux. We’re constantly investing and innovating to develop solutions that deliver better services to end-users to help their businesses succeed. And we’re looking forward to working with Comms Council UK in the future, to represent our industry, drive standards and develop stronger relationships with our peers.”
Mark Sellers, Managing Director (Direct), TALKTALK BUSINESS
Here at TalkTalk Business, we’re keeping our fingers crossed ahead of September’s ceremony, but we wish our fellow finalists the best of luck. In the meantime, if you’d like to find out more about our cutting-edge telephony solutions, check out our Matthew Clark case study or call 03301 622 191 to speak to our team.