- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
Case StudiesNews and PR
- 2022 will drive a new need for speed
- Reflecting on COP26
- It’s time to get back to business
- Cardiff: An ultrafast city
- The connectivity market is changing fast: it’s time to upgrade
- TalkTalk is one the best places to work in the UK!
- TalkTalk Business: Finalists in Comms Council UK Awards 2021
- Business Full Fibre can drive post-lockdown success
- The new need for speed
- Ofcom report: UK digital dependency driven to new heights during lockdown
- Business Full Fibre - the what, where and why of full fibre
- Ultrafast Business Fibre: what it is and why you might need it
- Ultrafast Business Fibre is your back to business game changer
- Hybrid Working
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Mitel 10 Reasons
- Nobody can slow your business down with a dedicated leased line
- It’s time to get back to business
- Should Direct Internet Access be at the heart of your business?
- Small Businesses Buoyant in Run up to Christmas
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
With the UK’s internet usage increasing both in and out of the office, we’re doing everything we can to keep you connected. As a company, TalkTalk Business is dedicated to continuing to improve our reach of high-speed connectivity solutions, allowing our customers to reap the benefits of the optimum service, value and access it provides. To help support our ambition to ensure businesses across the country can benefit from faster and more reliable connectivity, we have partnered with CityFibre, the UK’s third national digital infrastructure platform.
CityFibre are investing £4 billion to serve 30% of the population and if you’re on their expanding footprint, you’re eligible for a complimentary additional service with every CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit installation.
Analyse your current business practices with a choice between a complimentary Remote Wireless Survey, Security Testing Service, Microsoft Security Workshop or a Microsoft Secure from Anywhere Workshop, for a limited time only! Find out more details about the services available below.
Remote Wireless Survey: Save £1500
Our Wireless service provides access to a team of highly trained specialists, using market-leading hardware and software to design and optimise any Wi-Fi network faster and easier than ever before.
- Our surveys will include easy-to-interpret heatmaps to show coverage, signal strength and health to help the customer visualise exactly how their future network will perform.
- Our consultants will work with you to discuss your current and future needs to help show what is possible and how you can get there.
- Upon completion a detailed report is sent to the client including an executive summary, the findings, and our conclusion/recommendations.
Security Testing Service: Information needed Save £1500
Our security testing services evaluate an organisation’s readiness against real-world attacks, exposing vulnerabilities and helping to determine how to best address identified threats. We’ve formed longstanding partnerships with market-leading vendors to reduce risk and increase protection, proactively preventing expensive and damaging breaches. Our Cyber Security Assessments from broad discovery exercises to in-depth targeted assessments. We can provide the following services:
- SpyGlass Report (AKA Public discovery Scan)
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Basic Penetration Testing
- Advanced Penetration Testing (Black Box)
- Web Application Scanning
- Web Application Assessment
Microsoft Security Workshop: Information needed Save £1500
The Microsoft Security Workshop explores a different approach that relies on security integrated into the fabric of Microsoft’s platform of products, from Microsoft 365 to Azure, exploring the following:
- Understanding customers’ security goals and objectives
- Identifying security threats using a Microsoft 365 E5 trial
- Providing an overview of the Microsoft Security end-to-end story
- Showcasing product capabilities through newly designed rich demos
- Developing joint plans and recommending next steps
The workshop includes a Threat Check assessment, providing you visibility into existing threats in your cloud environment across email, identity, and data. The assessment provides recommendations to streamline further and strengthen your security posture over the short and long term. The workshop also includes an immersive demonstration of how Microsoft’s security arms businesses with ever-evolving cloud-scale AI and automation to cut through the noise and eliminate repetitive tasks, so they can focus on what matters with speed and accuracy. By the end of this engagement, you’ll gain a deep understanding of your risks, opportunities, or areas that need attention by the end of the workshop.
Microsoft Secure from Anywhere Workshop: Save £1500
Designed to demonstrate how Microsoft 365 can be securely harnessed to allow users to adapt to new ways of working, accelerate their ability to be productive and collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners.
- Provide meeting experiences to connect teams remotely and onsite
- Simplify day-to-day work with apps and workflows
- Connect people to drive culture, change, and communication
- Manage and secure any device
The workshop will leave the customer with a concrete deployment plan, timelines, and next actions.
The objectives of the workshop include:
- Understanding the customer secure work from anywhere goals and objectives
- Envisioning priority scenarios with a Customer Immersion Experience
- Defining the customers’ existing and desired work from anywhere scenarios
- Identification of potential blockers and challenges
The process involves:
- Pre-Engagement Kick-Off.
- Workshop Sessions.
- Report Recommendations
Upon deliverables of the Secure Work from Anywhere Workshop includes:
- Environmental & workload analysis
- A list of actionable recommendations to implement hybrid identity, Microsoft Teams, and security
- Develop a joint action plan based on key results, recommendations, and next steps
- Teams & Security Adoption Kit, including end-user training, workload introductions, and support resources
The Secure Work from Anywhere Workshop is a 1-day engagement covering both envision and design sessions.
You have until the 30th of June 2021 to make the most of this exclusive offer. Discuss your requirements with our experienced Enterprise team by calling 03334 145 549
Terms and Conditions
This offer applies to Ethernet Access Circuit installed by CityFibre only and is available to new or upgrading customers only. Minimum 3 year term and subject to availability and site survey. Upon signing a contract you will have a choice of one of the following; Remote Wireless Survey, Security Testing Service, Microsoft Security Workshop or a Microsoft Secure from Anywhere Workshop (worth £1500) as part of this offer (“Gift”). If you do not proceed with the purchase of the Ethernet product after taking the Gift, you will be required to pay £1,500 plus VAT to TalkTalk for the Gift. The Gift cannot be exchanged for cash or any other service. This offer ends on 30th June 2021.