- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
The journey to reinvent workspaces
You may be aware that the TalkTalk Group is relocating its North West offices.
This month TalkTalk’s Irlam and Warrington employees will move to the newly refurbed Soapworks, the former Colgate-Palmolive factory on Ordsall Lane, in Salford Quays.
Moving our colleagues from the North West to the Soapworks is a landmark move in TalkTalk’s history, and represents a major investment and chance for us to play a pivotal role in the growing Northern Powerhouse. The site is located right at the heart of Media City and is one of the most vibrant tech areas in the country – a fitting location for a Great British Technology Company!
Much more than an office relocation
This is a big project, it’s much more than a lift and shift and something we’ve been planning for 2 years. The relocation is taking us on a journey to change the way we work. We’re embracing flexible working and working to change the relationship we have with our workspaces. Our goal is to increase collaboration, better connect our people and in turn become a more agile business that is ready to respond and serve our customers.
Are you thinking of a move?
Office expansion on the cards for 50 per cent of UK businesses
We know many of you are on this journey too. We recently conducted a study in partnership with Censuswide, we found that 50 per cent of the 1000 business decision makers surveyed are thinking of expanding their business in the next 12 months (Source: Censuswide, IP Voice study, October 2016).
That’s why I wanted to share our plans. Over the coming months I’ll share how we’re innovating and implementing shiny new tech and how we’re engaging our people as we move from personalised desks to the neighbourhoods. It’s a really exciting time and I look forward to sharing what we learn.
In the meantime if you’re thinking of moving and want some advice, do contact us.
Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
As homeworking becomes the new normal, TalkTalk Business explores the technology and connectivity to make it work.
Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
Is residential up to the job of homeworking? No. Here’s why business fibre is the only connectivity that can reliably, securely, and cost effectively keep small businesses in business.
What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
Empowering home working through business fibre lines for remote workers could help UK businesses save money and excel in the new normal.