- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030: TalkTalk Steps up to the Challenge
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
Hosted Voice is one of the options available to you if you want to make your calls over the internet rather than by traditional phone lines. It’s a scalable and flexible way to manage your communications and because you make your calls over the internet you can save money too.
It gives you the same features as an on premise phone system but it’s hosted in the Cloud meaning you don’t need to worry about maintenance or where to keep it.
Here’s three reasons why now is the right time to switch to Hosted Voice
It embraces flexible working
A recent report from The Work Foundation forecast that by 2020, 70 percent of people will work away from the office as often as they work at a desk. With this in mind, Mitel has just launched a new app that will keep your team together even when they are apart. It has a messenger feature that works across all platforms from fixed desk computers to iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows phones.
All with a single sign in.
You can save money.
Research, carried out by TalkTalk Business in association with Censuswide, found that small businesses who had switched away from traditional phone lines to an internet based IP Voice service like Hosted Voice, on average made a saving of nearly a third (31.3 percent) on their telephony bill each year, equating to £12,166 annually.
Be prepared for 2025
Did you know that by 2025 BT is intending to switch off their older technologies – the copper network and ISDN - meaning all telephone calls in the UK will be made over the internet? That might feel like some time away but many businesses are already planning for it by switching to IP voice services now. Not only does it make you prepared for the future but also means you start taking advantage of all the other benefits.
Find out more about Hosted Voice from TalkTalk Business in collaboration with Mitel.
Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
As homeworking becomes the new normal, TalkTalk Business explores the technology and connectivity to make it work.
Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
Is residential up to the job of homeworking? No. Here’s why business fibre is the only connectivity that can reliably, securely, and cost effectively keep small businesses in business.