- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- The Christmas No1 for Internet Traffic is...
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
If you only attend one event this year, it must be IP EXPO Manchester
IP EXPO Manchester takes place at Manchester Central on 26 and 27 April
First time visitor or IP EXPO pro? Whichever camp you belong to I’ll tell you why you must not miss it this year.
I’m lucky that my role provides the opportunity to meet with many of you, and to discuss what’s on IT agendas. What’s interesting is a similar theme emerges in every conversation. Business today just isn’t business as usual. New technologies are disrupting tried and tested models.
That’s why we are attending and exhibiting at IP EXPO Manchester. With so much change in the digital landscape, never has it been more important for us connect as an industry.
IP EXPO Manchester creates that forum in the North for business leaders to get together, share ideas, discuss how we use technology and prepare for the future.
Why you must attend:
1. Great speaker line-up: Google, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, The People Hacker
IT leaders and tech evangelists will share their secrets. There’s over 80 seminars covering topics such as: Artificial Intelligence, going server-less, DevOps, Unified Communications and Cloud technologies. There are not many events in this region that can offer such a good line-up.
2. Join the conversation and share ideas
The event is designed for IT professionals to share ideas. We know schedules are packed, but taking the time out to explore what your business could achieve with new technologies is really valuable.
All you have to do is register to attend
4. Visit Manchester: the original modern city
Diverse, energetic and bursting with character, Manchester is one of the most exciting places to visit in the UK right now and, even better, the IP EXPO Manchester is right in the city centre. Read our top tips for where to spend your downtime and evenings while in town.
We hope to see you at IP EXPO Manchester. We’ll be at stand N344, pop by and say hello or attend one of our seminars.
Or book your one-to-one meeting with a member of our team and hear about how our latest innovations could help your business.