- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
News and PR
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
We did it again!
TalkTalk Business awarded Mitel Platinum Partner status in recognition of commitment to customers
TalkTalk Business has again been awarded Platinum Partner status by our longstanding partner, Mitel.
That’s good news for us, but it’s also good news for our business customers. Mitel is a global market leader in business telephony and communications systems, and this award recognises TalkTalk Business expertise across the full suite of Mitel products.
It’s the highest accolade available from Mitel’s Global Partner Programme, so we’re really proud to get it. It means Mitel has assessed our service to customers and found that we do everything we can to make sure you have the very best Mitel business phone system for your needs.
That’s important, because Mitel communications solutions are tailored to each business so they provide the most reliable and effective service. Mitel relies on partners like TalkTalk Business to assess each customer individually, and recommend, install and support the perfect solution for them. That’s ‘perfect’ in terms of reliability, functionality, scalability and value for money.
We support each customer to make sure they’re making the most of their business communications system, and we deal with any hiccups in the fastest possible time. The Mitel Platinum Partner award is evidence that we sell and support Mitel products in a way that helps you get the most from your business communications.
Customers at our core
So yes, we’re proud of being awarded Platinum Partner status again. But we won’t rest on our laurels.
Our expert team are constantly developing their knowledge around the Mitel product range. We regularly participate in intensive training to stay bang up to date with technological advances, and to ensure we always provide customers with superior service and support.
That’s because, at TalkTalk Business, placing our customers at the core of our business is fundamental to our philosophy. It’s something we are regularly commended for – our ‘Great’ Trust Pilot score is evidence of that.
So the retention of our Mitel Platinum Partner status is really pleasing. It’s good to see that our efforts to deliver great customer service are paying off. Our promise to you is that they won’t stop there.
For more information about our Mitel range of products, visit our webpages or call us on 0808 250 2939.