- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
News and PR
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Hybrid Working
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
If 2020 showed us anything, it was how important loyalty and customer relationships are to every business. At TalkTalk Business, we’re passionate about customer service and aim to put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Our mission is to deliver the right solution and a great experience to every customer, and we’re constantly looking for ways to streamline our processes, improve our service and always be focused on our customers.
We strive to always deliver for each and every customer and take their experiences seriously, and this is reflected in our Trustpilot rating. We’re currently rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot with a rating of 4.7 – better than any other Tier-1 internet provider. With UK-based telephone support available 24/7/365 for anything you may need and 90% of our service centre calls resolved in one conversation, our customer support is just as reliable as our connectivity!
So how do we deliver ‘Excellent’ customer service? It’s simple. We focus on the things that truly matter to our business: our customers, our people, and our network.
1. Our customers
Our number one priority is you, our customer, and we really care about delivering the best service possible. Like every person, every business is different, and we believe that in order to provide excellent customer service, it’s important to understand every customer’s unique requirements. We have a simple, effective, and quick communication model which is key to our ‘just right’ approach.
Our ‘just right’ approach involves understanding your current needs and your plans for the future, and building a solution that’s right for you and can grow with your business. Whether you need simple connectivity or a fully managed package, we always try to deliver best-fit solutions for every customer, at the best price available. Because we know you want connectivity and solutions that just work.
We’re straightforward, honest and ethical, but don’t just take our word for it. We have over 5,000 Trustpilot reviews, so if you’d like to read some of our thousands of 5* reviews for yourself, you can see what our customers had to say about us here.
But it’s not just the positive feedback we’re interested in. We take customer complaints very seriously, which is why if our customers feel our service has fallen below the level they expect, then we encourage them to let us know about it, so we can make it right.
Excellent customer service starts with the people providing it, and at TalkTalk Business, we’re constantly investing in our colleagues to ensure they’ve got everything they need to successfully resolve any customer service issues they might face.
We’re a people-driven organisation, so the growth and development of our employees is important to us, not only because this helps us achieve our broader business objectives, but because we want our people to enjoy being a part of TalkTalk and to feel proud of the work they do here. That’s why we invest heavily in the training of our people to create a multi-skilled cross functional department and an agile working environment for our people to thrive through empowerment and trust.
3. Our network
With the nation’s internet usage steadily rising both in and out of the office, we’re doing everything we can to keep the UK connected. We’ve already got one of the UK’s largest networks, and we continue to invest heavily in this space to accommodate increased bandwidth demands as well as ensuring we have the most cost effective and reliable network for our customers. We’re committed to extending our reach of high-speed connectivity solutions, so our customers can reap the benefits of the superior service, value and access that the next generation of connectivity provides.
With that in mind, we’re building some exciting strategic partnerships to expand our collection of network providers. By using alternative networks, we can be scalable and offer the right connectivity at the right price. We recently announced our new partnership with City Fibre, the UK's largest alternative provider of fibre connectivity and builder of Gigabit cities. This partnership supports our ambition of levelling up the UK, ensuring that more businesses across the country can benefit from faster and more reliable connectivity.
We hope this has given you some insight into our approach to customer service. If you’d like to speak to one of our helpful advisors about anything mentioned in then blog then call 03451729980 or email email@example.com