- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
Getting back in business – top tips for small business owners returning to work
The last several weeks have been challenging for many UK businesses, but with lockdown restrictions beginning to lift, small business owners will be soon planning on returning to their places of work. With so much for you to think about before your business can start trading again, we’ve pulled together some practical tips to make life a little easier and ensure you’re back up and running quickly and smoothly.
Removing your divert
If you set up call divert during the lockdown period, you’ll probably want to deactivate this when you’re back in your premise:
- Simply press #21# from your phone and the divert will be removed.
To learn more about the call divert feature or to find out how to activate other features in your voice service (such as Caller Waiting or reminder calls), visit our Support Centre, click the Voice icon, select ‘Business Voice’, then ‘Setting up and Getting Started’ and click on the ‘Calling Features Customer User Guide’.
Connecting your router
It’s possible that you won’t be able to connect to the internet when you return to your office.
If this is the case, we recommend that before calling us you reference the troubleshooting articles in our Support Centre.
Click on the Products tab to see the articles available. Here you can browse several helpful articles including:
- Router not working as expected
- Broadband username or password issues
- Problems with my internet service
- Reporting and tracking a fault
- Problems with my voice line
Billing and Charges
There are also numerous resources and services that you can access through the Support Centre. One important service you might need is accessing copy invoices for your TalkTalk Business service.
- Sign in to our Support Centre. Click Bills at the top of the homepage and you'll be presented with a list of your most recent bills. You can get a PDF copy of any invoice by simply clicking on the relevant View Bill Summary link followed by Download as PDF (please ensure that popups are enabled on your browser).
If you want to view or amend your invoicing dates, you can do this here too:
- Once you’ve signed in to our Support Centre, click Bills at the top of the homepage and select the bill you wish to query. Then you just need to click Make a Change followed by Change Billing Dates.
You can also check or amend your payment or Direct Debit details:
- Just sign in to the Support Centre, click My Bills tab in our troubleshooting section, select Confirm my Billing Details and follow the instructions.
If you don’t already have access, registration is very easy. Simply click here to register and you can access a wealth resources and information that will make it easier to manage your TalkTalk Business account, including our FAQs.
Need more help?
We hope you have a smooth transition returning to your office, but if you encounter any problems with your services and need to contact us, we’ll be happy to help.
- Check progress of your order 0800 083 3003 Option 01
- If you need Technical assistance 0800 083 3003 Option 02
- For Service enquiries 0800 083 3003 Option 03
- If you would like to discuss a new service or package 0800 083 3003 Option 04
And don’t forget, our colleagues are also on hand to answer your queries via our online Live Chat channel at www.talktalkbusiness.co.uk.