- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
Helping Your Business Stay Safe Online: Introducing the Security Upload Report
At TalkTalk we take cybersecurity very seriously, and as a communications provider, we strongly believe that we have an important role to play in supporting our customers to be able to use our services securely. So, for the past five years, we’ve been running an extensive programme of work to enhance and upgrade our cyber security capabilities.
One area where we have invested considerable time and resource is cyber threat intelligence. At a time when businesses depend on the internet more than ever, it’s vital that we know about all the latest online threats. Cyber-criminals never rest, and their techniques are constantly evolving, which is why we study the latest information feeds from across the globe and partner with well-established threat intelligence companies. We condense this information down and perform response activities to keep up with, and protected against, the very latest threats.
We believe that our customers can benefit from the same information, so we want to start sharing this with you completely free of charge.
We are excited to announce the launch of our cyber threat report: the Security Upload. The report is aimed at helping busy IT teams that are looking for simple, practical and cost-effective recommendations to combat the top current cyber threats. Staying safe online is important, but it doesn’t have to be complicated, so rather than overload you with information, each report will cover the top three threats that have the broadest reach and the most serious impact.
In the first edition, we discuss:
Weak home network security:
hackers are exploiting home network security vulnerabilities to attack companies through their remote workers.
The rise of ransomware:
attackers are using ransomware to profit from cyber-attacks, which was the cause of a recent breach at Garmin.
Critical Windows vulnerability:
a new critical vulnerability in Windows Netlogon is likely to become widely exploited.
Download the Security Upload report
* Denotes a required field