- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
Planning your visit to IP EXPO Manchester?
Our tips for where to spend your time whilst not at the event.
The Midland Hotel
The Midland is a beautiful Grade II listed Hotel in the centre of Manchester. Just 200m from Oxford Road Station, 800m from Piccadilly Station and across the road from Manchester Central; the hotel is ideally situated. The hotel has two acclaimed restaurants, Adam Reid at The French and Mr Cooper's House & Garden, as well as great spa and leisure facilities.
Website: The Midland Hotel
Situated just a few minutes’ walk from Manchester Central, multi-award winning restaurant Don Giovanni is the oldest independently-owned Italian in Manchester.
Now working in partnership with Michelin star chef Jean-Christophe Novelli, the restaurant has a selection of bespoke dishes from the chef available on their a la carte menu.
Albert’s Schloss is Manchester’s bohemian beer palace, serving the freshest Pilsner this side of the Danube. Add to this, heritage brews on the taps, cocktails, and 'push for Prosecco' buttons on every table and it’s a great place for drinks whatever your tipple.