- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- 5 vital things to consider when moving your business to new premises
- CES 2017: what happened at the world’s biggest tech show
- 5 top tips to save your business money
- Are you ready for the cloud data explosion?
- Broadband or Fibre - which is best for your business?
- 5 things to think about when building your website
- Is the robot revolution coming?
As one of Europe’s leading specialist distributors of hand and power tools, Toolbank was keen to equip its sales force with the mobile technology they needed to do their job while keeping a keen eye on costs.
Toolbank is one of Europe’s leading specialist distributors of hand and power tools. As well as a significant online presence, Toolbank works with leading independent DIY retailers and the world’s leading manufacturers. With a sizeable field-based salesforce, Toolbank was keen to ensure its employees had access to the mobile technology they needed to do their job effectively and efficiently, while also keeping a close eye on costs.
As an existing MPLS customer, TalkTalk Business already had a good understanding of Toolbank’s business and by carrying out an audit of individual salespeople’s usage, it was able to identify significant differences in user habits. This meant TalkTalk Business was able to tailor a package to meet Toolbank’s needs, while Toolbank also benefited from top tier customer support.
Since moving our mobile contract to TalkTalk Business the improvement in administration has been saved both out IT team and our accounts department significant amounts of time and effort.
Download Case Study
* Denotes a required field