- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- The Christmas No1 for Internet Traffic is...
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
As one of Europe’s leading specialist distributors of hand and power tools, Toolbank was keen to equip its sales force with the mobile technology they needed to do their job while keeping a keen eye on costs.
Toolbank is one of Europe’s leading specialist distributors of hand and power tools. As well as a significant online presence, Toolbank works with leading independent DIY retailers and the world’s leading manufacturers. With a sizeable field-based salesforce, Toolbank was keen to ensure its employees had access to the mobile technology they needed to do their job effectively and efficiently, while also keeping a close eye on costs.
As an existing MPLS customer, TalkTalk Business already had a good understanding of Toolbank’s business and by carrying out an audit of individual salespeople’s usage, it was able to identify significant differences in user habits. This meant TalkTalk Business was able to tailor a package to meet Toolbank’s needs, while Toolbank also benefited from top tier customer support.
Since moving our mobile contract to TalkTalk Business the improvement in administration has been saved both out IT team and our accounts department significant amounts of time and effort.
Download Case Study
* Denotes a required field