By: TalkTalk Business
- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- 5 vital things to consider when moving your business to new premises
- CES 2017: what happened at the world’s biggest tech show
- 5 top tips to save your business money
- Are you ready for the cloud data explosion?
- Broadband or Fibre - which is best for your business?
- 5 things to think about when building your website
- Is the robot revolution coming?
* Denotes a required field
Cyber Security Webinar
In July, we held our Cyber Security Briefing via webinar. The purpose of the briefing was to share TalkTalk's lessons learnt following the cyber attack we experienced in 2015. We also announced that in conjunction with Vanson Bourne and Juniper Research, we will be releasing a Cyber Security white paper which we hope will help you to raise awareness in your business.
What you will take away from the recording:
- Why 'Are you safe?' is not the right question to ask.
- Why cyber security is genuinely a business issue.
- What is the potential impact of a cyber attack to your business.
- What your businesses can do to mitigate a cyber attack - NIST framework (Plan, Defend, Detect, Respond and Recover).