- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- The Christmas No1 for Internet Traffic is...
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
Top award for cloud voice service based on Mitel technology
TalkTalk Business scooped the Mitel EMEA Cloud Service Provider of the Year Award for its business-grade voice platform based on Mitel technology.
More and more companies are switching to cloud based voice solutions, and as a Mitel Premier Partner TalkTalk Business supplies voice based on Mitel technology on a competitive OPEX model.
The service is built to be resilient, utilising multiple data centres and can be easily scaled up for the customer on demand, making it ideal for growing businesses and for those looking to replace end-of-life in house equipment. Millions of minutes of voice calls are already made over TalkTalk's Next Generation Network every day, and business users appreciate the flexibility of TalkTalk Business' unified communications platform
TalkTalk Business has ambitious plans to grow over the next few years and has worked to deliver the best value and resilient platform in the market. As a Mitel Gold Partner TalkTalk Business offers advanced features and functionality, and systems are automatically updated to the latest software, and installed by accredited Mitel engineers. The award was presented in recognition of growing at exponential rates and for offering customers a compelling value proposition.
View more details of Mitel Systems.