- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- The Christmas No1 for Internet Traffic is...
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
Interim Financial Results
The message from TalkTalk’s Chief Executive Dido Harding at this year’s interim results announcement was clear: TalkTalk has had a solid start to the year, with TalkTalk Business in particular going from strength to strength. Over the last six months, TalkTalk Group recorded profits of £130m, up 44% year-on-year, with flat revenue and decreasing customer churn.
TalkTalk Business cemented its position as one of the UK’s fastest growing B2B telecoms provider, with overall growth of 10.6%, driven by a 38.9% increase in data revenues and a 30.9% increase in carrier revenues.
So far this year, we have reported 4200 new Ethernet connection lines on our next-generation network that covers 95% of the country, and enjoyed large contract wins including Marston Telecoms and Global 4 Communications.
One of our strongest areas for growth followed our acquisition of tIPicall in April 2015, as our Next Generation Voice portfolio (SIP and Hosted Voice) continues to see substantial development. In the last six months, 94 Partners have started to sell our SIP proposition, and the total number of channels has increased by 47%. We have also seen a 22% increase in our hosted telephony platform user base.
Charles Bligh, Managing Director TalkTalk Business, Technology and Security, comments: “TalkTalk Business customers expect an easy to deal with Partner that can deliver brilliant service across all our offerings. The past six months have been strong, with data revenues up 38.9%. We are continuing to deliver next generation voice services such as SIP, strengthening our next generation network and building on the success of MyNet with our Partners.”
For the full Group interim results, please visit the TalkTalk Group website.