- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
Mitel Platinum Award Status
TalkTalk Business is pleased to announce that it has been awarded Platinum status by global market leader in enterprise communications, Mitel. This accolade has only been afforded to a select few, and TalkTalk Business is now one of only four Platinum Partners in the UK. The award recognises TalkTalk Business’ expertise across the full suite of Mitel’s products as well as its ability to deliver an exceptional level of service, technical capability and sales.
TalkTalk Business’ new status as a Platinum Partner is thanks to its excellent sales and technical training and business engagement. To achieve the certification, TalkTalk Business’ sales and technical staff participated in intensive training and examinations across all of Mitel’s technology areas, which include Mobility, UC & Collaboration, Contact Centre, Cloud, Open Solutions and Voice Communications.
The most important component was customer satisfaction. TalkTalk Business had to demonstrate not only that it had the appropriate products and processes in place, but that the company was delivering day in, day out for its customers. The Platinum accreditation is only awarded to those able to show that they add real end-to-end business value for customers, from technology, solution implementation, and post-sales support.
Mitel is one of the world’s most trusted business communications providers, powering more than two billion business connections and serving more than 60 million business users. The Platinum partnership is the highest level of accreditation that Mitel offers global partners, distinguishing those who represent the highest standards for Mitel’s solutions. Mitel’s Partner Program is designed to ensure any Mitel Channel Partner selling and servicing its solutions is certified on its latest products and releases to give customers a seamless experience when it comes to both knowledge and service.
Mitel delivers not only an exceptional communications solution tailored to each business, but the support and services that make an initial investment in communications pay long-term returns. This fits seamlessly with TalkTalk Business’ values of being easy to do business with, consistently reliable, delivering innovative solutions and value for money for its customers.
Richard Thompson, Commercial Director at TalkTalk Business, comments,
We are delighted to be awarded Platinum status, gaining recognition for our expert capability across Mitel’s industry leading solutions. We strive to be at the forefront of network technologies to improve the business of our customers and Mitel is a trusted Partner with industry leading solutions and knowledge that enables us to do just that.
Simon Skellon, VP, at Mitel, comments,
Our Platinum level Partners attain this status thanks to their unparalleled technology expertise, combined with excellent customer service and success in offering our products. TalkTalk Business has consistently met all of our Platinum Partner criteria, and their customers can benefit greatly from the enhanced expertise and experience this accreditation bestows.
Gary O’Sullivan / Andrew Rogers
020 7291 0235