- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
Over 100,000 people join Fix Britain’s Internet campaign
Ten weeks ago Ofcom opened their public consultation on the future of BT and Openreach, and ten weeks ago the campaign to Fix Britain’s Internet was launched. We joined forces with Sky, Vodafone, Three and the Federation of Communications Services and started a nationwide campaign to encourage British businesses to email Ofcom and have their say on the future of Britain’s internet.
From listening to our customers, we knew that this was an issue that you felt passionately about. You’ve had enough of slow speeds, missed Openreach appointments, and a lack of investment in Britain’s aging network infrastructure. Even so, we have been overwhelmed by the response: the consultation closed on 4th October, and over 103,000 people have formally responded, making this one of the single largest public responses to Ofcom on any issue.
Farmers, small business owners, gamers and rural communities all made it abundantly clear how slow and unreliable internet is having a detrimental impact on their daily lives. It is incredibly important that the regulator hears from people directly affected by the issues, and we’re grateful for all of you who took the time to respond and join the campaign.
Ofcom is now in the process of reviewing the consultation responses. Given the overwhelming public sentiment, we hope they will make the brave decision to separate BT from Openreach. We remain firm in our belief that we can only start to address these problems head-on when Openreach is free to make its own investment decision. It has been a privilege to hear your stories, and we can assure you we will keep fighting for the UK’s digital future.