- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Get an hour back every day
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Top tips for preparing your small business for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- The Northern Agenda
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
Formerly TalkTalk Business’ Director of Major Accounts, Duncan has been selected to replace outgoing COO Dean Branton
TalkTalk Business is pleased to announce the appointment of Duncan Gooding as its new Chief Operating Officer with immediate effect. Gooding will be responsible for daily operation of the organisation, delivering its budget commitments and plan, and will report to Kristine Olson-Chapman, General Manager of TalkTalk Business.
Gooding joined TalkTalk Business in 2012 as Director of Major Accounts. Since then, his remit has expanded to include responsibility for Direct P&L and Voice Overlay. Duncan has already played an instrumental role at TalkTalk Business, managing the growth and expansion of some of the company’s largest accounts.
This month will also see the following changes take place in the TalkTalk Business Leadership team:
- Jon Nowell has taken up a new innovation role within Technology and TTB
- Ken Johnson has joined us as his replacement as Head of Product Strategy for TalkTalk Business. Ken joins TalkTalk Business from Virgin Media Business, and prior to that worked at O2 Business
Kristine Olson-Chapman, General Manager at TalkTalk Business, comments: “As we head into the New Year, we’re delighted to have Duncan moving to the role of Chief Operating Officer, and look forward to the strong customer focus, B2B expertise, and drive he will bring to the role. I am excited about working with everyone in their new roles as we continue to build on the fantastic growth we’ve seen so far.”
In addition to Duncan’s move to the role of Chief Operating Officer, the following moves will take place while a replacement for Duncan as Director of Enterprise and Direct Sales is found:
- Head of Voice and Interconnect Ruth Kennedy will take ownership of the Enterprise P&L team, and join TalkTalk Business’ Leadership Team
- Head of Direct Ben Kempster will take ownership of the Direct P&L team, and will also join the Leadership Team with Ruth
- Head of Direct New Business and Small Business Service Neill Hughes will move fully into operations and focus on service management
For any media enquiries please contact:
Gary O’Sullivan / Andrew Rogers, Diffusion
020 7291 0235