- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- TalkTalk Business is first to offer B2B Homeworking Packages providing business-grade connectivity for employees working from home
- This comes as a greater number of employees – around 17 million – will be expected to work from home multiple days a week1
- The Homeworker Package will provide speeds from 76mbps to 1gb and the reliability, flexibility and security businesses and their workforces need, following the Covid-19 crisis
19th June 2020 - TalkTalk Business, one of the largest B2B telecoms providers in the UK, is the first to launch a unique Homeworker Package, to enable businesses to offer business-grade connectivity to employees working from home.
The offer has been launched following an increase in customer interest and to support businesses looking to make a permanent switch to employee homeworking in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
This comes as 25-30% of the workforce are projected to be working-from-home multiple days a week by the end of 2021, according to latest forecasts by global Workplace Analytics2. Data-driven sectors such as finance, technology and IT have seen the greatest shift to remote working.
The Homeworker Package offers a simple, cost-effective connectivity solution for enterprises looking to create a robust, remote working infrastructure. Bespoke to businesses, packages offer a variety of connectivity options, levels of management control and built in one, flexible contract.
Providing greater peace of mind when it comes to employee productivity, the package will also offer businesses the security and reliability they require, especially for workers living in shared households. It will also serve as a welcome benefit for workforces, during the changing times.
Jonathan Kini, Managing Director at TalkTalk Business, commented: “Britain has seen a rapid rise in homeworking over the last few months and the need for reliable connectivity has never been greater.
The launch of TalkTalk Business Homeworker offers medium and enterprise-sized businesses and their employees the opportunity to benefit from business-grade connectivity in their homes, with the necessary security, reliability and speed needed to meet business demands.”
For employees, the package will allow them to carry out their day-to-day jobs as effectively at home, as they do in the office and without the many technical and connectivity issues, that cause frustration for many remote workers today.
TalkTalk Business will also extend the Homeworker initiative to their extensive community of over 800 channel Partners from next week. They will support Partners go-to-market investment through a marketing development fund in addition to assistance with data analysis and white label marketing to help Partners maximise this new market opportunity.
The Homeworker Package comes with a series of business-specific benefits that aren’t typically available through regular residential connections.
- Business-grade connectivity, consistently reliable and secure;
- Scalable and easy-to-deploy solution for enterprises needing 100 or more connections
- One, flexible contract offering varying levels of management;
- Range of connectivity options, from superfast fibre (up to 76mbps) to ultrafast (up to 1gb) dedicated internet;
- Worksafe security (protects against online viruses and threats, offers greater control over online use and offers HTTPS blocking to further reduce business risk), with advanced security options available on request;
- Free Static IPs, key for hosting websites, managing CCTV and alarm systems and more;
- TalkTalk Business’ 365 day UK support, with a 4.3* ‘Excellent’ rating on Trustpilot - employees and IT teams can benefit from customer support, as and when required
To find out more call 03301 623 070 or visit https://www.talktalkbusiness.co.uk/homeworking
020 7457 2020
Head of Corporate Communications
020 3417 1862
About TalkTalk Business
TalkTalk Business is the UK’s leading value for money connectivity provider. It believes that simple, affordable, reliable and fair connectivity should be available to everyone.
Since entering the market in the early 2000s, it has a proud history as an innovative challenger brand. It has continuously invested in its next-gen Fibre network, in order to provide a dependable service, with 99.995% reliability across the entire network. Its wealth of experience and excellent customer support, places it in the best position to support businesses achieve their growth ambitions, which is why over 180,000 organisations have already chosen TalkTalk Business as their connectivity provider of choice.
(100 lines or more)
(100 lines or more)
Speeds up to 76MB
Speeds up to 1GB
Worksafe® network-level security as standard
Worksafe® as standard, with optional SD-WAN
1 static IP as standard (additional available for purchase)
1-4 static IPs as standard (depending on your package)
365 UK Support
Business SLAs, a dedicated account manager and 5 hour fix times for dedicated internet packages
£20.95 per user, per month