- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
TalkTalk Business launches International Numbers
TalkTalk Business has today launched its International Numbers service for direct customers, providing new global options for businesses using TalkTalk Business’ next-generation voice solutions.
The new International Numbers service will allow UK companies to choose either a freephone or local landline number from over 110 countries, diverting it to any existing fixed line or mobile number. The offering will provide a cost-efficient way for businesses to bolster their international reach by utilising the local numbers of a target country.
TalkTalk Business’ International Numbers offering is affordable and scalable, making it a good fit for any small, medium, or large business that wants to grow by attracting new customers overseas or better serve their existing clients in international markets.
International Numbers is available for new and existing customers using TalkTalk Business’ next generation SIP network and is available in a range of packages to suit businesses of different sizes or for particular projects which require greater international capacity.
Key features of TalkTalk Business’ International Numbers offering:
- International Numbers provide a much more cost-effective way to reach international markets than establishing and maintaining remote offices
- TalkTalk Business offers a wide range of International Numbers, with toll free numbers in over 110 countries and geographic and local numbers in over 90 countries reaching 4,000 city codes
- All numbers are hosted on the TalkTalk Business UK SIP network, backed by one of the UK’s largest Next Generation Networks
Duncan Gooding, Director of Enterprise and Direct Sales at TalkTalk Business, comments:
"UK businesses know that there's huge growth potential in overseas markets, whether it's reaching new customers or connecting with potential clients. For many businesses though, setting up entirely new remote offices simply so that there's someone waiting on the end of the phone is impractical, while those you're trying to reach may be put off dialing UK numbers from overseas. International Numbers offer a scalable solution for businesses, making the most of TalkTalk Business' next generation voice network to help British companies grow overseas."