- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Get an hour back every day
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Top tips for preparing your small business for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- The Northern Agenda
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- TalkTalk Announces Proposed Sale Of Direct B2B Business
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
Innovative suite to deliver smarter connectivity for businesses looking to expand their cloud capabilities
LONDON, 12th September 2017 – TalkTalk Business today announces its new suite of low latency, high performance Cloud-ready connectivity products, across a range of access options from broadband to 1Gb connectivity. These new products will offer businesses with single or multiple premises a smarter way to connect their premises to one another, and to the Internet.
This is crucial as more businesses than ever host their critical services on the public or private cloud. Moreover, a recent report from the Cloud Industry Forum reports that the overall cloud adoption rate in UK businesses now stands at 84 per cent*, and uptake is only heading in one direction.
TalkTalk Business’ Cloud-ready connectivity leverages smarter pipes, with the ability for businesses to segregate their bandwidth. This means that businesses require only a single pipe to run multiple services and they can prioritise their most critical data traffic, for example, payment transactions and IP Voice telephony services.
Reach, reliability, and resilience
Cloud-ready connectivity customers will benefit from TalkTalk Business’ network, which has 60 per cent more local exchanges than BT, and multi-terabit direct peering partnerships with over 330 global cloud providers.
TalkTalk Business’ network offers 99.995 per cent core reliability and a wide range of business continuity options through network resiliency, multiple supplier resiliency and mobile backup.
TalkTalk Business’s new product offering will be available in public, private, and hybrid form, and will offer additional optional boosts. New additional boosts include:
- Business Wi-Fi
- Enhanced monitoring
- Mobile Backup
- Private Cloud Connect
Customers will also be able to add IP Voice:
- SIP Trunks
- Hosted Voice
Duncan Gooding, Chief Operating Officer for TalkTalk Business, commented: “There are more demands on business networks than ever before, with reliability crucial as more and more services migrate to the cloud. Our industry leading resilience coupled with the ability to use multi-service pipes to prioritise critical processes make our new Cloud Ready Connectivity products perfect for businesses of any size.”
Finally, Cloud Ready Connectivity customers will benefit from TalkTalk Business’ fantastic support and service. TalkTalk Business has over 600 UK-based customer service professionals, available at all times of the day and all year around. Customers can leverage TalkTalk Business’ vast experience in migration and delivery, with TalkTalk Business already supporting 25 per cent of the UK’s Ethernet infrastructure.
Gary O’Sullivan / Andrew Rogers, Diffusion
020 7291 0235
About TalkTalk Business
TalkTalk Business is one of the fastest growing B2B telecoms providers in the UK, serving the needs of business and public sector customers nationwide and working with over 600 partners. We deliver a full range of business-grade communications products and services, including Connectivity and Networking, Hosted Solutions, Mobile, Voice and IP telephone systems. We thrive on innovation, looking for ways to disrupt the market and deliver value back to our customers.
Following an investment of over £600m, TalkTalk Group operates one of Britain’s largest Next Generation Network. Built for business, its network has more than 3,000 enabled exchanges for Ethernet, EFM and Business Broadband.
With over 20 years’ experience providing support to customers, from national retailers to sole traders, and with future-proof, scalable technology, dedicated support, TalkTalk Business provides a full range of communications solutions aimed at making Britain’s businesses better off.