- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Get an hour back every day
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Top tips for preparing your small business for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- The Northern Agenda
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
After weeks of anticipation, TalkTalk Business were proudly awarded the Best Business ITSP “over £10m” by a committee of judges at this year’s Internet Telephony Service Providers Awards (ITSPA).
Hosted at the tropical gardens of Barbican Centre this year’s category saw worthy opponents, but it was down to TalkTalk Business demonstrating they’re one of the UK’s fastest growing B2B telecoms providers, offering a full range of business-grade communications products and services, that spans Internet access, data and voice. Coupled with a strong case study and statistics that showcased how TalkTalk Business has grown their SIP Trunking business by over 200% in the last year, provided the winning edge.
Speaking on behalf of TalkTalk Business, Director of Partner Richard Thompson said,
“We are overwhelmed with this award win! This recognition from ITSPA for our commitment in delivering top quality SIP services to the Channel is the icing on the cake! We’ve recently made some big announcements that will disrupt the telecoms market. This award win from ITSPA for Best Business ITSP over £10m proves that we’re on the right track and that we’re getting better every year.”
For a full list of all the winners from this year’s awards please see here.