- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
News and PR
- Business Full Fibre can drive post-lockdown success
- The new need for speed
- Ofcom report: UK digital dependency driven to new heights during lockdown
- Business Full Fibre - the what, where and why of full fibre
- Ultrafast Business Fibre: what it is and why you might need it
- Ultrafast Business Fibre is your back to business game changer
- Hybrid Working
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
In the wake of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we’d like to update our customers to make them aware of how TalkTalk Business is responding to the situation.
First and foremost, the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners is paramount at this time. And to ensure we continue to safeguard the wellbeing of all our colleagues, TalkTalk Business has aligned its activities with the Government’s guidelines on COVID-19, including recommendations for self-isolation and remote working.
As a connectivity provider, TalkTalk Business is categorised as delivering ‘Critical National Infrastructure’. For this reason, our operations will continue to be fully functional, in order to service the homes and businesses of Britain.
We provide a critical service and are committed to keeping people and businesses connected at all times. We regularly experience peaks in demand, and following an extensive review our network, we’re confident in the robust measures we have in place to monitor usage and capacity. These measures enable us to withstand any increases in volume, so we can continue to service 4.2 million homes and thousands of business customers throughout the UK, without interruption.
We’re aware of the potential increased demand for remote working and, as your communications provider, we want to assure you that we will do all we can to assist and support your business in these trying times.
We will of course keep you updated if this situation changes, but in the meantime if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager or our Customer Services team.
Did you know financial support from the Government is available?
The Government has announced a series of measures to help businesses during these challenging times. To find out more about available business support, click here
Remote working advice for businesses
For suggestions and advice that could help your staff make the most of their home connectivity, as well as other tips and FAQs around remote working, click here