- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
Case StudiesNews and PR
- The contactless customer: A more hospitable approach to digital transformation
- The full fibre future is now: Is retail ready for the big switch off?
- The road to success: How digital solutions are whipping the logistics industry into shape
- Why should your business consider switching to 10GB ethernet?
- Women in Leadership
- 2022 will drive a new need for speed
- Reflecting on COP26
- It’s time to get back to business
- Cardiff: An ultrafast city
- The connectivity market is changing fast: it’s time to upgrade
- TalkTalk is one the best places to work in the UK!
- TalkTalk Business: Finalists in Comms Council UK Awards 2021
- Business Full Fibre can drive post-lockdown success
- The new need for speed
- Ofcom report: UK digital dependency driven to new heights during lockdown
- Business Full Fibre - the what, where and why of full fibre
- Ultrafast Business Fibre: what it is and why you might need it
- Ultrafast Business Fibre is your back to business game changer
- Hybrid Working
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- The Future of Retail
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Mitel 10 Reasons
- Nobody can slow your business down with a dedicated leased line
- It’s time to get back to business
- Should Direct Internet Access be at the heart of your business?
- How SD-WAN is changing the game for IT teams
- Introducing the TalkTalk Business Referral Scheme
- We’re finalists in the UK Complaint Handling Awards 2022!
- Small Businesses Buoyant in Run up to Christmas
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Challenge 2030: How We're Helping Make the Climate Crisis History
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
Britain's businesses prepare for hyper speeds
TalkTalk Business continues to lead the high speed Connectivity market, by boosting FTTC performance up to 330Mbwith G.Fast
London, 09th April 2018 – Today, TalkTalk Business is pleased to announce that it is further enhancing its connectivity portfolio by entering a trial for G.fast through its Wholesale and Partner customers. This follows the recent announcement that TalkTalk Business are extending the build out of their own FTTP, 1Gb full fibre network, beyond York and signals the intent to embrace the move to Ultrafast connectivity.
G.Fast is a complementary technology to FTTP and can boost internet speeds over the existing copper infrastructure (up to 330MB). G.fast will be available during a trial rollout from April 2018, with launch expected in line with Openreachs own launch in the summer.
This is great news for TalkTalk Business Wholesale and Partner customers who are looking to include cost effective high speed connectivity in their portfolio, as a driver to deliver over the top services, facilitate the transition to the Cloud or simply to offer the latest and greatest speeds.
Inclusive as part of the broadband portfolio, G.fast is available alongside ADSL and FTTC via the Partners API or portal for ease of provisioning, upgrades and in-life management.
To further support the Partners, TalkTalk Business will launch an unlimited usage G.fast proposition, in line with its FTTC offering, meaning they will pay a fixed monthly cost regardless of the anticipated significant increase in usage. This is a risk free cost proposition which is welcome news for the Partner community where spiralling bandwidth usage costs could otherwise be prohibitive.
Pete Tomlinson, Commercial Director at TalkTalk Business, commented: “As businesses and consumers, we have developed an insatiable appetite for bandwidth and TalkTalk continues to lead the way in meeting this need, embracing new technologies to make them simple and affordable. As we continue to champion the drive towards a full fibre future, which for many is still too far away, G.Fast can play an important role in helping customers enjoy the speeds they deserve.“
To find out more about G.Fast please contact your account manager for more information.
Rakhee Rathod, B2B PR Manager
About TalkTalk Business
TalkTalk Business is one of the fastest growing B2B telecoms providers in the UK, serving the needs of business and public sector customers nationwide and working with over 600 Partners. With over 20 years of experience, we deliver a full range of business ready communications products and services, including Connectivity and Networking, Hosted Solutions, Mobile, Voice and IP telephone systems. We thrive on innovation, looking for ways to disrupt the market and deliver value back to our customers.
Following an investment of over £600m, TalkTalk Group operates one of Britain’s largest Next Generation Network, with 94% coverage for broadband and voice. Built for business, its network has more than 3,000 enabled exchanges for Ethernet, EFM and Business Broadband.