- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
Case StudiesNews and PR
- 2022 will drive a new need for speed
- Reflecting on COP26
- It’s time to get back to business
- Cardiff: An ultrafast city
- The connectivity market is changing fast: it’s time to upgrade
- TalkTalk is one the best places to work in the UK!
- TalkTalk Business: Finalists in Comms Council UK Awards 2021
- Business Full Fibre can drive post-lockdown success
- The new need for speed
- Ofcom report: UK digital dependency driven to new heights during lockdown
- Business Full Fibre - the what, where and why of full fibre
- Ultrafast Business Fibre: what it is and why you might need it
- Ultrafast Business Fibre is your back to business game changer
- Hybrid Working
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Mitel 10 Reasons
- Nobody can slow your business down with a dedicated leased line
- It’s time to get back to business
- Should Direct Internet Access be at the heart of your business?
- Small Businesses Buoyant in Run up to Christmas
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
Mental Health and Wellbeing: How we’re Helping Our Colleagues
The last few months have been challenging for us all, and the impact of adopting remote working practices have created new pressures for employees and employers alike. As the boundary between home and work has become increasingly blurred, many of us have felt the need to ensure we’re consciously taking care of our mental health. And like any employer, TalkTalk is keen to make the wellbeing of its workforce is a priority. As a result, this week we scheduled a series of activities for colleagues, focusing on increasing mental health awareness.
As new ways of working become the norm, and many of us return to the office in some capacity, more and more businesses are adopting long-term hybrid approach to work. There’s no doubt that remote working will play a greater part for many business operations going forward, so it’s vital employers and employees are able to achieve a healthy work-life balance to protect their mental wellbeing.
At TalkTalk, we recognise that these new ways of working bring with them a wave of new challenges that may impact our mental health. As such, this week’s activities have been designed to raise awareness of these challenges, get people talking and provide the support and resources employees need to protect the mental wellbeing of themselves and their families.
The activity began with a fantastic presentation from Internet Matters, who shared their back to school resources with us. Dr Linda Papadopoulos, one of the UK’s leading psychologists, and online safety expert Karl Hopwood also joined for discussion around several topics, including how to support children’s wellbeing as they return to school.
We also hosted other sessions where colleagues talked about their experience of lockdown, and benefit from expert advice and practical tips on the importance of prioritising self-care and mental health.
And to mark World Suicide Prevention Day (Thursday 10th September), TalkTalk Business’ Managing Director, Jonathan Kini was joined by mental health awareness speaker Jonathan Stanger and Chris Brown, host of the popular podcast, ‘My Argument with Grief’, to talk all about the impact of suicide and share their personal experiences relating to this.
We are also proud to be also be organising a number of activities to raise money for the Papyrus a UK charity which carries out fantastic work in support of the prevention of young suicide.
For any businesses looking to discover more about supporting their workforces when it comes to mental health and wellbeing, there are many organisations that can offer a wealth of useful advice. The Mental Health Foundation provides a whole host of information and resources. You can access these by visiting https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/