- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
News and PR
- Cardiff: An ultrafast city
- The connectivity market is changing fast: it’s time to upgrade
- TalkTalk is one the best places to work in the UK!
- TalkTalk Business: Finalists in Comms Council UK Awards 2021
- Business Full Fibre can drive post-lockdown success
- The new need for speed
- Ofcom report: UK digital dependency driven to new heights during lockdown
- Business Full Fibre - the what, where and why of full fibre
- Ultrafast Business Fibre: what it is and why you might need it
- Ultrafast Business Fibre is your back to business game changer
- Hybrid Working
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
TalkTalk Business gets closer to Partners with sales restructuring and investment
11 June 2018 – TalkTalk Business has restructured and bolstered its Partner sales team to provide enhanced client communication, service and responsiveness.
The move follows the news that TalkTalk Business and Daisy have signed Heads of Terms on a proposed deal which would transfer TalkTalk direct B2B customers to Daisy, allowing the company to focus on Partner and Wholesale markets.
Partner sales account for 83% of revenue, with TalkTalk Business already leading the market as the largest supplier of wholesale broadband and the fastest growing national ethernet provider in the UK, together with award-winning IP and core voice services.
The company has bolstered its commitment to supporting the UK channel, increasing the number of sales heads by 25%. The restructure will allow teams to build deeper relationships with an extensive network of resellers, managed service providers and system integrators.
The new structure means there will be less accounts allocated to each head, giving Partner managers more time to dedicate to each relationship and get closer to their Partners’ customers to offer enhanced levels of service. For larger Partners, a two-tier account model will ensure they can always contact someone when they need to, either an Account Director or a dedicated member of the service helpdesk.
Richard Thompson, Director of Partner at TalkTalk Business, comments: “Customer centricity has always been a key feature of our business, which is why we have chosen to reorganise ourselves so that we can fully understand and meet customer needs and expectations. By deepening our relationships with our Partners, we will be better able to support their growth and our own at the same time.”
About TalkTalk Business
TalkTalk Business is one of the fastest growing B2B telecoms providers in the UK, serving the needs of over 800 business and public-sector Partners. With over 20 years’ experience delivering a full range of business-ready communications products and services, including Connectivity and Networking, Hosted Solutions, Voice and IP telephone systems, TalkTalk business prides itself on innovation and delivering maximum value back to customers.
Following an investment of over £600m, TalkTalk Group operates one of Britain’s largest Next Generation Networks, with 100 % coverage, 95% on our network. Built for business, its network can deliver to over 3,000 exchanges, on-net for EFM + Fibre Ethernet, with 60% more local exchanges than BT.