- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Get an hour back every day
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Top tips for preparing your small business for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- The Northern Agenda
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- TalkTalk Announces Proposed Sale Of Direct B2B Business
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
IP Voice: from cost savings to business transformation
Why businesses are using IP Voice technologies to get ahead
A study by Censuswide, in partnership with TalkTalk Business, found those who have adopted IP Voice services (i.e. SIP Trunks and Hosted Voice) are gaining competitive advantage.
Download the White Paper to gain valuable insights into:
- What the key motivations for switching are
- How much businesses have saved by adopting IP Voice versus traditional ISDN
- How much telephony downtime costs organisations of different sizes
- Why adopting IP Voice is a good move if you are thinking of expanding or moving office
Download the White Paper
* Denotes a required field
The research was conducted by Censuswide in October 2016. 1,000 UK decision makers, within 20 industries, across organisations of different sizes took part. A series of questions were asked to understand the awareness of IP Voice, adoption rates and purchasing motivations.