- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Get an hour back every day
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Top tips for preparing your small business for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- The Northern Agenda
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
A study by Juniper Research has found that despite increased concern and spend on cyber security over the last year, there is a high degree of complacency, with few common practices in response to this threat.
- 75% of organisations feel secure, even though 1 in 2 have been attacked
- Less than half have secure practice guidelines to keep themselves safe
- Over 70% said IT was solely responsible for cyber security, despite the main risks they identified involving employees from across their business.
Kristine Olson-Chapman, General Manager at TalkTalk Business added:
For us cyber security is no longer just a technology issue, it's a business issue for the whole company. Any business that has ever had a cyber attack will tell you that they never expected it, even with all the processes in place.
Businesses need to ask themselves what they need to do now to plan and prepare.
The research was conducted by Vanson Bourne which surveyed 200 British businesses. It brings to life the challenge for organisations and the measures that can be taken to mitigate the threat.
Download White Paper
* Denotes a required field