- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
News and PR
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
Your Exclusive NHS Connectivity Offer
We’re delighted to play our part in keeping UK businesses connected during these unprecedented times. Over the past weeks, our network has enabled our customers to maintain operations and we’re keen to extend our support to other businesses providing urgent care.
We understand that connection is critical for you and that more than ever, value, reliability and security are absolutely vital.
As an NHS provider of critical care, we’re offering you access to our exclusive connectivity offer – just our little way of saying thank you for all the great work you’re doing!
|Up to 6 Months Free Connectivity|
|Monthly Cost (ex VAT)||Total Savings||What's included?|
|Superfast fibre (inc PSTN Line)||
(3 months free)
(6 months free)
|EAD 100MB/ 100MB||
Price on Request
(6 months free)
Price on Request
(6 months free)
|TalkTalk Business Standard Offerings||
By choosing TalkTalk Business you can rest assured you’re in the very best hands. We share your business ambition and we’re committed to providing a service you can rely on - we’re rated ‘Great’ on Trust Pilot for a reason!
You’ll have access to our knowledgeable, experienced team (our UK-based support, is available 365 days of the year) and all the benefits that come with our vast network and its 99.995% reliability.
Call us on 03301 624 671 to get started or find out more, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want us to call you? Simply complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch.
* Denotes a required field
Exclusive Offer T&Cs
- Offer applies to FTTC, EAD and EoFTTC orders only.
- Qualifying orders will receive 3 or 6 months free rental before reverting to standard price dependent on product chosen.
- Offer applies to urban areas and non-resilient circuits only.
- If locations are more remote or a resilient circuit is required, distances charges apply - this is based on the distance between the exchange and the customer’s site location. This element will not be included in the FOC period.
- 3 year minimum contract. (2 Years of FTTC Contract)
- Offer valid initially on qualifying orders placed before end of June 2020, however this may be extended.
- As usual, costs outside of our control, such as excess construction charges will be passed through at cost.
- Please call our team on 03301 624 671 if you have any questions or would like more information.
- All contracts will be direct award with TalkTalk Business.
- Consultancy and advice provided free for LAN equipment and support.
- Please call us on 03301 624 671 to discuss project and delivery timeframes.
- Telephone Open between 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri
Customers with Existing Circuits
For existing circuits, where we can support without a cease and re-provide, such cases will be prioritised through the business over other requests.
Existing customers wishing to upgrade from ADSL Broadband to FTTC are eligible to do so under this offer.
Offer valid initially on qualifying orders placed before end of June 2020, however this may be extended. For operational reasons, we can only address new requests and can’t at present revisit any previously agreed.
Sub-rated service bandwidths can be raised to the next increment free of charge (rental and one-off charges removed) for a 3 month period:
On 100Mbps bearers: 10Mbps to 20Mbps, 20Mbps to 30Mbps, 30 to 40Mbps, 40 to 50Mbps or 50Mbps to 100Mbps
On 1G Bearers: 100Mbps to 200Mbps, 200Mbps to 300Mbps and where available 300 to 500Mbps and 500Mbps to 1Gbps
If more bandwidth is needed, please call us on 03301 624 671 and we will recommend an enhanced offer. At the end of the 3 month period, we will be in contact and pricing can be adjusted for such an upgrade or we can revert back to the original state FOC.