- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advice
As the impact of the Coronavirus becomes more widespread, we’d like to reassure our customers that we’re doing all we can to keep you connected and to support your businesses during these difficult times. We will continue to work with you to navigate this situation as it develops. For the latest advice and support, please visit our advice hub.
We value all of our business Partners and are continually innovating our services to help them gain a competitive advantage and improve their levels of customer care.
For over 20 years, we’ve worked with business broadband, Ethernet, SIP Trunking and other telecoms Partners of all sizes, including resellers, carriers and system integrators, helping them to expand their portfolios and grow their margins. As a Partner, we make sure we understand your business so we can offer you the best tools to help you operate smoothly, including an array of business-grade voice and data products that can be tailored to suit your needs. Whether you are looking to supply data centre solutions, leased lines, SIP Trunking, MPLS IPVPN, inbound call solutions or other services, you can rely on us.
We know there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to doing business. That’s why we believe in being as flexible as possible. We also understand that good ideas can come from anywhere and that’s why we believe in working collaboratively to help you achieve your goals.
You can count on us for telecommunications expertise, network reliability and a positive, proactive culture. As well as having a dedicated Account Manager on hand to help, as a Partner, you have access to self-serve portals that enable you to price, provision and manage your Ethernet connectivity all in one place.
Partners we work with
Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
Everything you need to know about Openreach's Exchange Migration.
4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
Find out why full fibre outperforms copper every time. Get FTTP today with TalkTalk Business Partners
* Denotes a required field