- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
About TalkTalk Business
Empowering businesses every day
TalkTalk Business is one of the UK’s fastest growing B2B telecoms providers, offering a full range of business-grade communications products and services, spanning internet access, data and voice. Our mission is to deliver what matters most to our 180,000+ business and public sector customers, and 800+ Partners, through reliable, easy-to-use, innovative, great value solutions.
TalkTalk Business thrives on innovation, looking for ways to disrupt the market and deliver value back to our customers. Following an investment of over £600m, we operate one of Britain’s largest Next Generation Networks, with 95% coverage and more than 3,000 enabled exchanges for Ethernet, EFM and Business Broadband.
Having started out as a pure telephony provider in 1995, we've developed into an organisation that can offer much more. We still hold voice solutions very much at our core, enabling businesses to take advantage of cost savings from converging voice and data.
Empowering businesses every day
With over 20 years' experience providing support to customers - from national retailers to sole traders - and with future-proof, scalable technology, dedicated support, TalkTalk Business aims to make Britain's businesses better off. We've been using our expertise to empower you to connect to the things that matter most: your customers, your employees and your suppliers.
Because if it matters to you, it definitely matters to us.
Part of the TalkTalk Group
We believe reasonably priced, reliable telecoms services should be available to everyone. We have always aimed to be the leading value for money provider for all our products and there has never been a clearer space for a trusted value champion in the market. As the value champion in the B2B market we aim to double the size of TalkTalk Business by growing its presence in the small business market, Ethernet connectivity and next generation voice products. For more information about the Group see our Group website.