- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- The death of ‘up to’? What the ASA’s new guidance means for consumer broadband adverts
- 5 things businesses need to consider before choosing SD-WAN
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- Delivering Gigabit connectivity to UK businesses
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Introducing MyNet
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Shadow VLAN for just £10 per month
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- Marston's Telecoms choose TalkTalk Business for Ethernet
- TalkTalk Business announces peer partnerships with 8x8, Vonage, and NFON UK
About TalkTalk Business
Empowering businesses every day
TalkTalk Business is one of the UK’s fastest growing B2B telecoms providers, offering a full range of business-grade communications products and services, spanning internet access, data, voice and mobile. Our mission is to deliver what matters most to our 180,000+ business and public sector customers, and 800+ Partners, through reliable, easy-to-use, innovative, great value solutions.
We exist to equip British businesses with more reliable, easy-to-use, innovative, great value solutions across internet, data, voice and mobile.
Kristine Olson-Chapman, General Manager
TalkTalk Business thrives on innovation, looking for ways to disrupt the market and deliver value back to our customers. Following an investment of over £600m, we operate one of Britain’s largest Next Generation Networks, with 95% coverage and more than 3,000 enabled exchanges for Ethernet, EFM and Business Broadband.
Having started out as a pure telephony provider in 1995, we've developed into an organisation that can offer much more. We still hold voice solutions and mobile services very much at our core, enabling businesses to take advantage of cost savings from converging voice and data.
Empowering businesses every day
With over 20 years' experience providing support to customers - from national retailers to sole traders - and with future-proof, scalable technology, dedicated support, TalkTalk Business aims to make Britain's businesses better off. We've been using our expertise to empower you to connect to the things that matter most: your customers, your employees and your suppliers.
Because if it matters to you, it definitely matters to us.
Part of the TalkTalk Group
We believe reasonably priced, reliable telecoms services should be available to everyone. We have always aimed to be the leading value for money provider for all our products and there has never been a clearer space for a trusted value champion in the market. As the value champion in the B2B market we aim to double the size of TalkTalk Business by growing its presence in the small business market, Ethernet connectivity and next generation voice products. For more information about the Group see our Group website.