- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Important update – Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
Hailed as the only event of its kind to serve the entire ICT channel in the UK bringing together Resellers, Channel Partners, and VARS to discuss opportunities with vendors and solution providers. With over a hundred and forty exhibitors showcasing in previous years we know you’ll be spoilt for choice on the day, so here is exactly why you should pay stand 366 a visit.
1.) Our Expert Team
We’re the Largest Ethernet provider in the UK, and you don’t get that title without a team of experts who know what they’re doing. Whether you’re an existing Partner just looking to catch up or would like to meet the new faces in the team, why not drop by and say hello.
If you don’t currently work with us and are looking for more information on the products and services we offer, we’ve got some of the most experienced telecommunications talent on hand to help you no matter what your needs are.
2.) Insightful Keynote and Seminar Content
We know your customers success is crucial to your success, as is yours to ours. That’s why this year our keynote will discuss how the 4C’s foresight can support your customers’ business transformation, join us on the first day of Channel Live, at 1.30pm in Theatre Two to gain some invaluable insight.
Alternatively, watch our experts as they feature in the line-up for the ‘SD-Wan- Goodbye MPLS’ discussion in Seminar Theatre One at 1:30pm on 11th September and, the 'Selling the new wave of connectivity' panel discussion in Seminar Theatre Two at 10:30pm on 12th September, visit our page for more detail.
3.) Our Products
At TalkTalk Business we are continually developing new products to serve both our customers and yours.
Our product specialists will be on hand throughout both days of the event to answer any questions you have and give you product demonstrations. Better still we will also be providing product updates at our stand including, our new managed services for DIA and IPVPN, SIP, G.Fast and Ethernet.
4.) We'll Keep you Hydrated
From our previous years’ experience, we know how busy Channel Live can get, with so many great talks and stands to visit it’s sure to be a jammed packed day. That’s why we’ll be on hand to ensure you’re feeling your best and keeping hydrated, stop by our stand 366 and grab yourself your very own TalkTalk Business water bottle, and fill it up at our cooler.
Other soft drinks will also be available, not to mention alcoholic beverages for those of you in need of something a little stronger!
5.) We know how to unwind
Although technology is our specialism, we also know a thing or two about relaxing after a hard day’s work. Join the TalkTalk Business team to explore a bit of Birmingham for some food and drinks, drop your Account Manager a message if you'd like to join us.