- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Important update – Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
Channel Live is one of the UK’s principal exhibitions for the channel community. It offers the chance to network with likeminded vendors, resellers, managed service providers and many other businesses.
With an extensive seminar programme and a variety of panel debates over the two days, it’s the perfect opportunity to gather insights and best practice from experienced speakers. Plus, with product demos and new technologies, there is always something more to learn at Channel Live.
TalkTalk Business will be returning to the NEC to exhibit once again. You can join us on stand 260 for a coffee and a catch up about all the exciting things we’re working on. Did you know that we have over 60% share of the Wholesale Broadband market and we're the market leader for EAD delivery?
Book a drop-in session with one of our experts from product, insights and operations and find out how we can help your business. Simply contact your Account Manager to pre-book, or ask us about booking a session on the day.
In addition, we'll be participating in the seminar programme over the two days. Keep an eye out for some of the team:
Here are just a few of the reasons to meet up with us at Channel Live:
Hear about our exciting plans for FTTP
Want to learn more about our plans for Fibre to the Premise (FTTP)? Look no further, as we share our plans for a full fibre future at Channel Live.
We're really excited about FTTP and we're investing heavily in developing our offering, with 100 new hires to the Fibre for Everyone team and a dedicated FTTP Product Manager. You can book a drop-in session with Simon Leather, Head of Product Development and James Vincent, FTTP Product Development Manager to discover more about our plans.
Plus, Guy Miller, TalkTalk’s Fibre for Everyone Director, will be speaking on a panel debate addressing the full fibre buildout and discussing what it means for the channel.
Discover how we’re improving customer experience
We’re on a mission to become easier to do business with and improve the customer experience for all our Partners. We've hired a Director of Service, Dean Giblin, to focus on improving the customer experience. In addiiton, we're trialling new initiatives to make your life easier, such as One Customer Desk, which simplfies the way you contact us about non-technical queries, and our new online billing platform Smartbill which will make it much easier to locate and reconcile bills.
Plus, we’re improving and refocusing all our APIs and portals to enhance your customer experience. Book a drop-in session with our Operations team, or a seperate session with our Portals and APIs expert to learn about what we’re doing to improve your experience with us.
Leverage Service Index to reduce customer churn
How can you predict when a customer is going to leave you? Our Data and Insights team can provide you with a competitive advantage and identify which customers in your base are at high risk of churning from looking at their fibre and broadband assets. In addition, they can identify which customers would benefit from upsell and cross sell and retention campaigns by analysing their current speeds and useage. Some of our Partners have already had great success rates and significantly reduced their customer churn rate. Curious to find out more? Book a session with our Data and Insights team to learn how you can utilise this data.
Learn about updates to our connectivity portfolio
The product and customer experience team have joined forces to make improvements to our in-life products, such as EoFTTC. Ask us about how this service could be the perfect option for your customers' connectivity needs.
We’ll keep you in the loop about our current connectivity portfolio and product roadmap, including Ethernet, Broadband and part-fibre services. Plus, we’ll guide you through our updates to products and services, such as our new resiliency options including Mobile Back-up and Enhanced Monitoring.
Grab a drink with the experts
We are inviting all our Partners to come to stand 260 for a drink and a chat with our team of experts across product, sales and commercial.
We’ve made some big changes this year and refocused our strategy on the Wholesale B2B community, along with moving our headquarters to Salford. We’d love to tell you about what this means for our Partners and what our joint future will look like working together. Whether you’re in the mood for a coffee, or something stronger, we hope to see you at the stand for a catch up.