- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
We’re going on the road for our annual Partner Roadshow. If you’re an existing TalkTalk Business Partner, you don’t want to miss what we’ve got in store for you.
Some say that technology is the fourth industrial revolution. Technology and connectivity are transforming the way businesses operate. That’s why we’re hosting the Roadshows at two venues known for innovation; The Science Museum in London and the Science and Industry Museum in Manchester. Register your interest here.
Here are 7 reasons to visit the Partner Roadshow 2020:
1. Discover our FTTP roadmap
We’ve launched FTTP with a handful of Partners and we can’t wait to onboard even more. Come to the Roadshow to hear about TalkTalk Business’ FTTP offering and how we’re helping our Partners deliver it to their customers.
2. Learn how we’re futureproofing our network
We invest millions into our network every year to makes sure it remains one of the best. As bandwidth demands continue to soar and new technology like FTTP becomes readily available, we’re preparing for the future. We’ll tell you more about the innovative technology we’re implementing at the Roadshow.
3. Upskill yourself: how to write a winning bid
Do you struggle to write compelling bids? Bids are important for many businesses but creating a watertight bid is a challenge. Especially if you’re a small business without a dedicated bid team. You can join our workshop to learn how to write winning bids. Richard Tobias Director of Impart, will lead the workshop. Impart is a consultancy that specialises in helping businesses win competitive tenders.
4. Update on our mission to become easy to do business with
We are fully focused on improving the way we work with our Partners. We’ve listened to your feedback and have invested in the way we work across operations, service, provisioning, billing and assurance. We’re looking forward to guiding you through the changes we’ve made and what you can expect from us.
5. Feel confident about 2025
Are you ready for the WLR 2025 switch off? With 5 years to go there is a lot of work to be done to ensure every line is migrated onto the right products. We’re taking a deeper dive into how we're delivering FTTP srvices. We’ll highlight the key things you need to be aware of and the deadlines you need to act by to prepare for the switch off.
6. Strengthen your FTTP go to market strategy
We’ll take you through the 4 key sales and marketing takeaways we learnt during our FTTP trial in York to help you maximise your go to market strategy in our full fibre go to market workshop.
7. Great networking opportunities
With plenty of networking breaks throughout the day, you can catch up with your Account Manager or meet people from the TalkTalk Business team. Plus, look out for new product demo stands.
We’d love to see you at one of our Roadshow events. Register your interest here.