- Partner Types
- Why Wholesale Services?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- Update: Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Comms Vision 2021
- Looking back at 2021
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services appoints Ruth Kennedy as Chief Sales Officer
- Our new operating model
- Channel Live 2022: What to expect
- Openreach Marketing Campaign in Mildenhall
- Great together: Building long lasting partnerships
- TalkTalk Group Enters Into Agreement to Acquire Virtual1
- Our 3 Key Highlights at Channel Live
- Great Together: The Ultimate Enabler
- Great Together: Not all heroes wear capes
- EAD: Why do my customers need faster speeds?
- Fibre in the channel: Are we on track for 2030?
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services win ‘Best Wholesale Fibre Provider’ at the UK Fibre Awards 2022!
- Honing a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
- Great Together: Dedicated to making things simple
- Sustainability Through Fibre
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
Channel Live 2022: What to expect
Channel Live 2022: What to expect
Channel Live is back! TalkTalk Wholesale Services is excited to attend this year’s event which connects IT resellers, MSPs and Channel partners face-to-face with vendors, distributors, service providers and speakers from across the sector.
As always, we’ve got a lot to update you on which we’d love to talk to you about at the event. We’re excited to launch our 10Gb whitepaper and those that come to visit us will get their own print and digital copy and will be able to ask questions about the findings with our team of experts on stand 338 over the two days. Here are some other key reasons to stop by:
Our journey to a full fibre future
TalkTalk Wholesale Services is fully committed to supporting our Partners with the transition to full-fibre. Our number one priority is the delivery of FTTP through Openreach and Alternative Networks to provide full UK geographic coverage, and taking our Partners and end customers on that journey towards FTTP. We’re putting the portfolio and product in place that are the building blocks for the leap to full fibre. Speak to our experts to find out how we will maintain our challenger mentality and commercial flexibility to provide the right coverage in the right places at the right pricing using alternative operators and supporting our Partners.
We’re excited to launch our 10Gb whitepaper
TalkTalk Wholesale Services is proud to work with our fantastic partners to help businesses across the UK to access, use, and make the most of our connectivity services. We know that understanding what is going on in customers’ worlds is vital to our partners work, which is why we commissioned Savanta, an independent research agency, to conduct a study examining how internet needs and behaviours are changing amongst UK businesses. We’ll be launching our whitepaper ‘The Ethernet Access Direct (EAD) revolution’ at Channel Live where you can come and discuss the findings with our experts, as well as getting your own copy for yourself!
Powering up your experience
As we continue our mission to become easier to do business with and improve the customer experience for all our Partners, we’ve been focusing on improving the service we deliver to you by enhancing the Partner Support Centre, launching our new operating model, and adding new products and features. Book a drop-in session with our Operations team to learn about what we’re doing to improve your experience with us.
Learn about our product updates
We’ve been busy updating our current connectivity portfolio and product roadmap, including Ethernet, Broadband and part-fibre services. Our experts will guide you through our updates to products and services and discuss how our services could be the perfect option for your customers' connectivity needs.
Need a new profile picture? Strike a pose
Do you still have that old picture of yourself from over 10 years ago as your profile picture? Or don’t have anything professional to use? We’ll have a photographer on the stand who will be capturing exciting moments throughout the event, and they will also be on point for anyone who would like an updated picture – no questions asked!
Thirsty? Grab a drink with our experts
We are inviting all our Partners to come to stand 338 for a drink and a chat with our team of experts across product, sales, and operations. We’ve made some big changes within TalkTalk Wholesale Services that we’d love to tell you about what this means for our Partners and how we continue to work great together. Whether you’re in the mood for a coffee, or something stronger, we hope to see you at the stand for a catch up.
Make sure you come and say hi to our friendly bunch at stand 338 or book a drop-in session with one of our experts from product and operations to find out how we can help your business. Simply contact your Account Manager or ask us about booking a session on the day.
We can’t wait to see you there!