- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Important update – Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
Channel Live is the UK’s only ICT trade specific conference, exhibition, thought leadership and networking event rolled into one.
Only at Channel Live can Resellers, VARS and other Channel Partners openly discuss margin opportunities with vendors and solution providers.
Channel Live was launched to replace the Convergence Summits and in response to the need for one major event to serve the entire ICT Channel. It will be bigger and better than anything The Channel has seen for many years and is the only event of its kind.
Join us on Stand 210 for our Cloud-Ready Connectivity launch, which includes private networking (MPLS IPVPN), Internet (as an enabler for SD-WAN) or hybrid networks (multiple services such as private network, Internet, SIP and private cloud) through our resilient UK-wide network. Our Cloud-ready connectivity uis highly configurable, with boosts including mobile backup, business Wi-Fi, SIP and Hosted Voice, whilst our enhanced monitoring enables greater visibility.
We will also be shocasing live demos. Find out how our new and improved management portals will give you greater control, greater visibility and a greater customer experience. Our product experts will be hosting the following demos:
From order to bill, the MyNet portal will simplify nearly every aspect of the service provisioning process. It provides a true insight into your network, allowing you to see what we can see and giving you real-time control. More than just an ordering portal, it contains in-life information such as upgrades and faults, as well as in-flight information such as EMP improved order journeys and live status'. The solution therefore offers an opportunity to make life easier for our Partners and improve your customers experience.
Hosted Voice Management Portal
Powered by Mitel, Hosted Voice is an all-in-one cloud based phone system that routes calls through the Internet, meaning there is no need for expensive on site hardware. As it’s Cloud based it relieves your customers of managing an on-site server and all the equipment and expenses that come with it. This enables their staff to communicate regardless of their location and brings together voice, chat and messaging to allow employees to easily interact with colleagues and customers.
Day 1 - 12th September
Steve Harrington, Director of Next Generation Voice Sales: Future of Voice panel: Tue 12th 12:45pm (Seminar Theatre 1)
Lance Spencer, Director of Data Networking: SD WAN: Tue 12th 1.30pm (Seminar Theatre 2)
Duncan Gooding, COO: Tue 12th Keynote: Using Digital to Transform the Customer Experience: 2:15pm (Seminar Theatre 2)
Ken Johnson, Head of Product Strategy: Communications Platforms of Future: Tue 12th 3pm (Seminar Theatre 2)
Guy Miller, Director of Trading: Skype for Business: Tue 12th 3.45pm (Seminar Theatre 1)