- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
Channel Live is the UK’s only ICT trade specific conference, exhibition, thought leadership and networking event rolled into one.
Only at Channel Live can Resellers, VARS and other Channel Partners openly discuss margin opportunities with vendors and solution providers.
Channel Live was launched to replace the Convergence Summits and in response to the need for one major event to serve the entire ICT Channel. It will be bigger and better than anything The Channel has seen for many years and is the only event of its kind.
Join us on Stand 210 for our Cloud-Ready Connectivity launch, which includes private networking (MPLS IPVPN), Internet (as an enabler for SD-WAN) or hybrid networks (multiple services such as private network, Internet, SIP and private cloud) through our resilient UK-wide network. Our Cloud-ready connectivity uis highly configurable, with boosts including mobile backup, business Wi-Fi, SIP and Hosted Voice, whilst our enhanced monitoring enables greater visibility.
We will also be shocasing live demos. Find out how our new and improved management portals will give you greater control, greater visibility and a greater customer experience. Our product experts will be hosting the following demos:
From order to bill, the MyNet portal will simplify nearly every aspect of the service provisioning process. It provides a true insight into your network, allowing you to see what we can see and giving you real-time control. More than just an ordering portal, it contains in-life information such as upgrades and faults, as well as in-flight information such as EMP improved order journeys and live status'. The solution therefore offers an opportunity to make life easier for our Partners and improve your customers experience.
Hosted Voice Management Portal
Powered by Mitel, Hosted Voice is an all-in-one cloud based phone system that routes calls through the Internet, meaning there is no need for expensive on site hardware. As it’s Cloud based it relieves your customers of managing an on-site server and all the equipment and expenses that come with it. This enables their staff to communicate regardless of their location and brings together voice, chat and messaging to allow employees to easily interact with colleagues and customers.
Day 1 - 12th September
Steve Harrington, Director of Next Generation Voice Sales: Future of Voice panel: Tue 12th 12:45pm (Seminar Theatre 1)
Lance Spencer, Director of Data Networking: SD WAN: Tue 12th 1.30pm (Seminar Theatre 2)
Duncan Gooding, COO: Tue 12th Keynote: Using Digital to Transform the Customer Experience: 2:15pm (Seminar Theatre 2)
Ken Johnson, Head of Product Strategy: Communications Platforms of Future: Tue 12th 3pm (Seminar Theatre 2)
Guy Miller, Director of Trading: Skype for Business: Tue 12th 3.45pm (Seminar Theatre 1)