- Partner Types
- Why Wholesale Services?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- Update: Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Comms Vision 2021
- Looking back at 2021
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services appoints Ruth Kennedy as Chief Sales Officer
- Our new operating model
- Channel Live 2022: What to expect
- Openreach Marketing Campaign in Mildenhall
- Great together: Building long lasting partnerships
- TalkTalk Group Enters Into Agreement to Acquire Virtual1
- Our 3 Key Highlights at Channel Live
- Great Together: The Ultimate Enabler
- Great Together: Not all heroes wear capes
- EAD: Why do my customers need faster speeds?
- Fibre in the channel: Are we on track for 2030?
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services win ‘Best Wholesale Fibre Provider’ at the UK Fibre Awards 2022!
- Honing a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
- Great Together: Dedicated to making things simple
- Sustainability Through Fibre
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
Comms Vision 2021 Highlights
Comms Vision: 2021 Highlights
After a two-year break due to the pandemic, Comms Vision returned to the incredible Gleneagles Hotel for one of the most highly anticipated events in the channel. Comms Vision brings 150 leading experts together from the Telco industry for a jam-packed three days, full of expert-led content, industry insights, networking and more.
Comms Vision provides the opportunity to catch up with our Partners and share our thoughts and ideas with some of the best experts in the channel. We’d like to thank the organisers at Comms Dealer for producing such an insightful event, and a special thank you to all our Partners who took the time to meet with us in 121 sessions.
Comms Vision theme: Capitalising on customer value shifts and charting the rise of Big Button Comms
This year’s theme explored the impacts of trends and trajectories driving industry change and customer value creation, and how you can prepare your business for sustainable long-term growth.
Throughout the two days of the conference agenda, it was remarkable how our industry is currently navigating through the shift in technology and how businesses are looking at what the future has in store as we move towards cognitive technologies such as Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Automation. The spotlight was focused on full fibre and the channel must work together as we make this transition.
As a platinum sponsor of the event, TalkTalk Wholesale Services took part in the super session panel, held a keynote, fireside session as well as holding three boardroom sessions and two hospitality events pre-dinner, where guests had the chance at winning an exciting Palmer Sports Experience for the fastest lap at our car simulator challenge.
On day one, Comms Vision kicked off with the super-session panel debate, which looked at ‘Defining Value Creation in Disruptive Times’. Richard Thompson, Managing Director of Wholesale, joined the panel along with Zen Internet, Virgin Media, Gamma, CityFibre and BT Wholesale, where experts unravelled the implications of trends as we move to a full fibre future and identified where the value of tech companies will reside in the future.
Richard advised that the channel needs to come together and collaborate as we pivot from copper to fibre and unite new and disruptive technologies that are driving the digital transformation in businesses. He also advised that there is a continued demand for more data and insight to help end customers understand the changing landscape, which we’re helping Partners to capitalise on and leverage our information. The role of the Carrier and how we Partner and surface this information is key to supporting this and how we jointly go to market will be the point of differentiation.
Keynote and Fireside
On day two of Comms Vision, Sir Charles Dunstone, Executive Chairman of TalkTalk, delivered a rousing keynote where he shared insights into why TalkTalk Business rebranded to TalkTalk Wholesale Services and the move to private ownership comes at a critical juncture not just in the comms sector’s theatre of transformation, but also as we ‘double down on wholesale’.
Charles also discussed how TalkTalk Wholesale Services will become the ‘Challenger's Champion’
This was then followed by a fireside chat where Charles Dunstone was joined by Nick Gunga, MD Fibre and Wholesale Services TalkTalk Wholesale Services, for a fireside discussion on disruption and opportunity in the connectivity space where they discussed the key themes driving full fibre roll outs, our partnership strategy with alternative network providers – and why platforms that deliver these services will become a priority for all businesses.
As well as all the above, TalkTalk Wholesale Services held three boardroom sessions on both days. Our first session was on ‘10Gb Access Future-Proof Ethernet’ and wasled by Simon Leather, Head of Connectivity at TalkTalk Wholesale Services, and Dan Richardson, Chief Operating Officer at TalkTalk Wholesale Services. In this session, Simon and Dan examined the findings from our 10Gb whitepaper preview, discussed the forces driving 10Gb access, delved into market insights, as well as showcasing TalkTalk’s offering now and in the future.
Our next session was ‘Fibre First and Future Ready;’ and was led by Simon Leather and Ruth Kennedy, Group Fibre Development Director at TalkTalk Wholesale Services. In this session, Simon and Ruth discussed the market dynamics, driving full fibre roll outs, and how we’re becoming the ultimate enabler by our partnership strategy with alternative network providers.
Our final boardroom session was led by Simon where he introduced our Wholesale Services Platform, walked through the changing landscape, and how we aim to support our Partners with expertise to maximise value, through our Platform, giving access better insights and understanding of their customer as they transition to a full fibre future.
After speaking to other guests at Comms Vision, it is clear that the Partner channel is brilliantly placed to serve UK businesses and help them navigate through a range of opportunities allowing solid businesses to drive rapid and exciting growth plans. A full fibre future is still the key focus – we need to work together as make the transition and go-to market.
We had a fantastic time at Comms Vision 2021 and want to thank everyone who took the time to attend the boardroom sessions and the 121 meetings. We hope you enjoyed the weekend as much as we did.