- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
Nestled between FTTC and EAD, EoFTTC is the data product that’s often overlooked. However, EoFTTC has many qualities which makes it an ideal upgrade from FTTC for businesses that can’t quite justify an EAD price tag. Let’s explore why EoFTTC could hit the sweet spot for your customers.
7 Hour fix & 24/7 support
Our EoFTTC product has been designed with your customers’ needs in mind. We understand that a connectivity outage can be detrimental to the success of your customers’ business which is why we offer market-leading service level agreements (SLAs). By purchasing EoFTTC, your customer will be provided with a 7-hour fix SLA* and 24/7 support for real peace of mind.
Business Prioritisation is applied to all EOFTTC traffic within our network, which means your customers can benefit from a secure and reliable connection with guaranteed speeds. Your customers traffic won’t be contented (competing with other users for priority), allowing them to enjoy faster upload speeds to deliver services such as SIP and Hosted Voice, as well as uploading large files or video conferencing.
Your customer will be guaranteed up to 20Mbps Symmetrical Speeds & maximum 80Mbps downstream (maximum speed, varies with copper length). In practice, this means the end user can carry up to 200 voice calls on a single connection and other processes such as making payments are significantly quicker.
Seamless Delivery Journey
We’ve enhanced many sections of our internal journey to deliver even faster lead times.
In parallel, we have refreshed and automated the order updates to ensure you receive the information you need to keep your customers completely abreast of progress all the way from order placement to handover.
EoFTTC has a much quicker lead-time compared to many other Ethernet options. EoFTTC circuits typically deliver within 25 working days compared to an average of 65 working days for EAD.
Many businesses need a dedicated line but can’t afford an Ethernet connection like EAD. EoFTTC is the ideal solution, it’s 31% cheaper per annum than EAD and provides an uncontended connection with Business Grade Support.
With so many benefits, you can see why EoFTTC is a great value product. It is ideal for high street, pubs, retail, schools and small offices. It’s also the product of choice for customers wishing to roll out a WAN network.
Does EoFTTC sound like a good solution for your customers? We’d love to provide you with more information, you can join our product webinar on the 16th October 2019. Please contact your Account Manager to register for the webinar.
*Please be aware that the SLA can vary depending on the issue severity.