- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data
Customer experience is the new battleground for businesses looking to differentiate themselves against the competition. By improving customer experience, you can reduce churn, promote loyalty and increase cross selling and upselling opportunities.
Businesses who utilise data to help their customers’ businesses thrive will succeed in the customer experience arena. For channel businesses, optimising and managing your network will significantly improve your customers’ experience. However, this means physically checking individual circuits across multiple locations, which isn’t an efficient use of your time or resource. That’s why TalkTalk Business has created Enhanced Monitoring, a user-friendly interface that gives you total visibility of your network in one dashboard, so you can make choices to improve resiliency and resolve issues before they reach your customers.
Check out this short video which explains Enhanced Monitoring in more detail.
5 benefits of Enhanced Monitoring
Now you know a little more about Enhanced Monitoring, let’s explore the key benefits.
1. Provides near real-time visibility of your network
View near real-time activity across your entire network from one easy to use dashboard which you can access anywhere. Harnessing this level of data allows you to analyse and optimise your bandwidth and view how each circuit is performing, eliminating the need to visit multiple sites to monitor circuits, therefore saving you time and resource.
2. Helps you harness the power of data
Enhanced Monitoring provides you with an abundance of near real-time data allowing you to make more informed decisions. Drill down into key functions such as circuit utilisation, average response times and traffic flows. This level of rich data helps you to optimise and manage your network which is crucial to providing an unrivalled customer experience.
In addition, you can create custom reports from within the dashboard based on your specific criteria. These can be as detailed or as low-level as you like. All the reports are downloadable so you can email them to colleagues or customers to demonstrate how the network is performing.
3. Boosts network resiliency
Enhanced Monitoring empowers you to escalate incidents efficiently and spot outages immediately. The service monitors your network every two minutes so if an issue does occur, you’ll receive an alert allowing you to act fast. The dashboard will highlight where the issue has occurred, helping you to resolve issues in record time. This increase your network’s resiliency and reduces the risk of serious outages.
4. Upsell and cross sell services
Enhanced Monitoring enables you to advise and recommend services to your customers to improve their business. For example, if you can see a customer’s network is particularly busy at certain times of the day, you can suggest recommendations such as rescheduling their backup activity to outside their core hours to save bandwidth. Or if they are using 80% of their bandwidth, you can use this to suggest they upgrade to a higher bandwidth service for better performance.
5. User friendly interface
Enhanced Monitoring is a powerful tool, arming you with rich data in one user friendly dashboard which is simple to use. We’ll provide you with training materials and a detailed guide to help you get the most out of the service. Plus, you’ll receive dedicated support from your Account Manager whenever you need it.
Please speak to your Account Manager to add Enhanced Monitoring to your TalkTalk Business services. If you’re interested in becoming a TalkTalk Business Partner, please contact us here.