- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Important update – Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
Our aim at TalkTalk Business is to enable our Partners to offer their customers great value services. For EAD, this means great value wherever they are located and whatever their needs may be.
Through October and early November we have launched a series of great pricing initiatives that can benefit organisations across the UK. Here are just 5 scenarios of how our promotions can help you to position better value to your customers:
Scenario 1: Your customer has a site in London that can save 10%
We recognise the market in this area is different in terms of level of competition and the typical bandwidths requirements. As such, we have priced accordingly and aim to give our Partner’s the edge by offering a 10% discount on bandwidths between 50Mbps and 300Mbps at over 58 exchanges within London.
We call this new area City Zone, and it’s significant not only for the discount, but also for the large geography it services. TalkTalk Business can do this due to our network reach and efficiency; we don’t just have a limited city centre network, our Next Generation Network covers over 95% of the UK population.
Scenario 2: Your customer is in a geography where the competitive landscape is changing and can save 20% or more
We’re always looking at how the level of competition in an area is changing and how the efficiency of our network is improving within it, so that we can offer you greater choice and value.
Back in May we reduced our rental prices by over a third in areas where we believe we are relatively unique in having a presence in the local exchange. However, the market constantly changes and so must our pricing. As a result, in October we moved an additional 308 exchanges to our most competitive pricing zone outside of London (Zone 0), providing additional rental savings of 20% or more in these locations.
Scenario 3: Your customer wants a service with the flexibility to grow as their bandwidth requirements change and can save up to 9.5%
We’re very keen to make sure those customers requiring flexibility in the future above 100Mbps can get a great deal from us. We’ve therefore lowered the rental price of the entry level 100Mbps over a 1G bearer by up to 9.5% to help them get on to the first rung of the ladder and be ready for the future.
Scenario 4: Your customer needs a resilient solution or has a site in a remote location and can save up to 27%
Our Zone 2 price comes into play when a customer requires a circuit to go to an exchange that is not local to their site (for speeds up to 300Mbps). This may on rare occasion be due to it being a remote location where we have no presence in the local exchange, or it may be that they require a second circuit that takes a different route to provide a level of resiliency.
We made changes to this in October (it was a busy month!) and all Partners can benefit from up to 27% discounts (fixed element, excluding distance charges, which vary).
Scenario 5: Everyone can save between 1.9% and 3.5%
Not wanting to leave anyone out, in November we introduced further savings in addition to the above that Partners can take advantage of across all our pricing zones. These savings range from 1.9% to 3.5%
We believe that all of these reductions equip you with great value Ethernet services to help you succeed in a competitive market place. Of course we won’t stop there, and we’ll continue to disrupt the market with great pricing initiatives in 2017!