- Partner Types
- Why Wholesale Services?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- Update: Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Comms Vision 2021
- Looking back at 2021
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services appoints Ruth Kennedy as Chief Sales Officer
- Our new operating model
- Channel Live 2022: What to expect
- Openreach Marketing Campaign in Mildenhall
- Great together: Building long lasting partnerships
- TalkTalk Group Enters Into Agreement to Acquire Virtual1
- Our 3 Key Highlights at Channel Live
- Great Together: The Ultimate Enabler
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
The new normal: Helping our Partners to build back better
COVID-19 has certainly been a challenging time for all, but with challenge and change comes opportunity. As we begin to learn what the ‘new normal’ might look like, we’re starting to see great opportunity within the Channel that our Partners and businesses can thrive off. Managing Director of TalkTalk Wholesale, Richard Thompson, shares his thoughts on the changing landscape and how we are helping our Partners build back better by working together…
The changing landscape
Adjusting to a new landscape has been priority for all businesses. COVID-19 has forced businesses of all sizes to adapt during these times and it has reinforced the importance of connectivity in how we conduct our lives and business in the future. With the majority of the workforce working from home regularly, businesses are now realising the benefits and importance of supplying their remote staff with reliable, secure and congestion-free connectivity with fibre being the ideal product for this use-case, especially FTTP.
There is a huge opportunity in the homeworking environment post COVID. Never mind the ‘new normal’ - business is fundamentally changed. Take the NHS as example, it will never be the same, Telemedicine is here to stay. Big offices ‘may be a thing of the past’. It’s a pivotal moment: a chance to transform and reset. We expect to see a dramatic shift as businesses look to maximise their teams’ productivity from home.
FTTP and new opportunities
The Channel has been presented with a new market opportunity; Business-grade connectivity for homeworkers. Our recent Lockdown Lessons report found81% of business leaders identified a fast, reliable broadband connection as a priority for effective homeworking. That’s double the number of business leaders who said a workstation (41%), such as a desk, was a priority for their employees. With such emphasis on connectivity and digital enablement, customer retention and satisfaction are quickly becoming key focuses for the Channel. That’s why we’ve been making our network performance data and insights available to our Partners, leveraging our expertise and providing them with toolkits and more. Our aim is to help our Partners understand their overall and individual usage demand, as well as changing trends within their base so they can target their customers with greater needs and upsell with higher-bandwidth services like FTTC and FTTP.
Home-working Fibre-based services are now in high-demand, with more than 1 million new connections expected in the next 18 months.
Adapting to the new normal, together
This is a challenging time, but it’s important to see the opportunity – and TalkTalk Business Wholesale is enabling our Partners to do just that. We’re always thinking about how we can support our Partners navigate through this changing landscape from copper to fibre, we’re not just delivering commodity; we give support through all of these transitions for our Partners and to work much more collaboratively with them.
The market changes rapidly. Because of changing landscape, it’s important to set ourselves up for success with a view to 2025 context. We’re making significant investments in our business, in our marketing to enable us to do this, and it’s all with a focus on delivering this fibre future and supporting our Partners in jointly going to market.
If you’d like more information or would like to talk about how we can work together through this changing landscape, please contact your Account Manager.